NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer Review
If you are finding a large air fryer, then NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is definitely a perfect choice. The Air Fryer is a brand that has been talked about online many times.
As one of the first brands to introduce this type of appliance to the market, they’ve made quite an impact on people who are shopping for their first air fryer or who are looking for a secondary one. The question that many people are often asking is which air fryer is suitable for them.
Since they have quite a few options to choose from, it can be difficult to find the model that will give you the results that you’re looking for. So this article is aiming at giving information about the Nuwave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer which is one of the best large air fryers on the market right now.
The article will let you know what the features are and whether or not the NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is a model that would fit your needs.
Let’s start by quickly reviewing some features of the NuWave Brio 10 Qt air fryer and its pros and cons.
- This is a large air fryer with a 10 qt capacity
- The Air Fryer includes a rotisserie kit so you can easily cook your favorite meats
- When you open the lid, the Air Fryer shut off immediately
- The large air fryer also has a wide range of adjustable temperature
- NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer halve the cooking time
- Very easy to use and clean
- Large enough for a family of five or six
- The price of NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is quite expensive
- The Air Fryer may take up some of your cooking space, but it’s worth the sacrifice if you need a large air fryer
Let’s quickly explain how NuWave Brio 10 Qt air fryer works before going into details about this specific model. As with other types of air fryers, it uses hot air to cook food. It is extremely energy efficient which means that it is quite inexpensive to run. In addition, this Air Fryer requires little time to heat up, so it uses less electricity as well.
Most people who use Nuwave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer agree that its taste is almost equal to cooking in oil, but it reduces fat intake by 80%. But there’s a catch: unlike deep-fried food, immersion frying doesn’t involve submerging food in hot oil. Instead, you can use a very small amount of cooking oil to toss it around as the machine heats up.
In addition, these appliances don’t need preheating and they’re also very safe for a lot of reasons: there’s a cool-touch housing that prevents burns and an automatic shutoff feature that turns it off if anything gets jammed or overheats.
The Nuwave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is different from other air fryers because its unique construction features two fans that circulate hot air around your food. It uses Rapid Air Circulation Technology to ensure even heating of your food throughout.
One of the reasons why the NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is considered to be one of the best options on the market is because it is a large capacity air fryer that makes it suitable for families.
Its capacity is large enough for 4 lbs of french fries or 8 lbs of a whole chicken at a time, so it’s perfect for fries and other appetizers, but you can use it to prepare meals such as roasts or chicken breasts, too. You can also use this appliance for reheating leftovers; there’s no need to thaw them before putting them in your Nuwave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer.
The digital controls make it easy to set timers and temperature preferences while its viewing window provides an easy way to monitor much progress your meal has made. The removable parts are dishwasher safe which makes cleanup very easy.
As mentioned before, even though the NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer is one of the best air fryers on the market, it may not be suitable for you if you’re looking for an inexpensive alternative to deep-fried food or if you don’t need a large capacity appliance.
The NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer has an average price tag that puts it among the most expensive air fryers out there. So, this model will certainly work great if you’re looking for something more high end but it’s definitely not worth paying the extra money if your budget is limited.
A recipe about how to cook pizza rolls in air fryer
Pizza rolls are a great snack for kids and adults. But cooking them usually takes a lot of time, especially when you bake them in the oven.
With NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer, you can cook your pizza rolls in less than 10 minutes. And the best thing about them is that they are crispy on the outside and soft inside!
Ingredients for pizza rolls in air fryer:
- 2 eggs (80 g)
- 1 cup of flour (120g)
- 1 tablespoon of oil (10 ml) – I used canola oil
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, chopped finely
Note: You can also use dry mushrooms for this recipe. Soak them in hot water first, then drain them well and use them instead of fresh ones. If you choose to use dried mushrooms, you need a half teaspoon of onion salt instead of regular salt.
- Mix all these ingredients together until you get a consistent dough. Then spread it out on a floured working surface.
- Cut the dough into four equal parts and roll each to form a long line (about 1.5 meters, or 5 feet). The length should be longer than your air fryer basket is wide (mine is 16 inches wide). If it’s too much for your basket you can cut one of the lines into half and put them in two layers.
- Separate one long line into 4 equal strips and make rolls out of them (4 pieces per strip). Put each roll in an air fryer basket as shown below:
- Bake them for 7 minutes at 360°F/180°C with air circulation. Then take them out and turn them over to bake both sides until they are crispy golden brown.
- They taste really good and you can have them with pizza, pasta or just a simple salad. They are also kid-friendly! You can put some black olives inside if you want to add a bit of a Mediterranean touch to them.
Conclusion about NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer
In summary, Nuwave Brio 10 qt Air Fryer Reviews can provide some good information if you’re looking for an appliance to cook either appetizers or complete meals, but it won’t work great as your deep fryer replacement.
Before buying this model, you should probably take a look at other models from this brand and see which one would be more suitable for your needs. So make sure to check the Best Nuwave Air Fryer blog post. These models are similar functions but their price varies so you can have a better range to choose from.
These Air Fryer also have obtained positive feedback from people who’ve bought them. I hope that you found this short article helpful for finding out what the features of the NuWave Brio 10 Qt Air Fryer are and whether or not that is the right appliance for you.