NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer Review and its Best Recipe
If you are looking for a large air fryer with lots of features, then NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer is just the perfect air fryer for you. This product is not only very high in quality but also one of the most versatile air fryers on the market today.
This product has over 400 customer reviews that are all very positive, which help prove its worth as an exceptional air fryer. If you want to learn more about NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer, its recipe, and know what makes it stand out against other models, continue reading this review so that you can decide whether or not this large air fryer is worth your money.
NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer 30-Quart 10-in-1 Review
Quick reviews about NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer features and its pros and cons:
- A 30-quart large air fryer
- NuWave Bravo XL comes with a 40-recipe cookbook
- Digital temperature probe will shut the Bravo off when cooking is done
- NuWave Bravo XL also has a wide range of adjustable temperature
- Faster cooking time
- Safety with heat-resistant door and cool-to-touch handle
- NuWave Bravo XL is easy to use and clean
- Large enough for a family of six or seven depending on your food consuming
- The NuWave Bravo XL is quite expensive, but it’s worth the sacrifice if you need a large air fryer
- Hard to use for low-tech people for the very first time
The first that makes NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers is its large 30-quart capacity. This makes it ideal for cooking larger portions of food such as roasts and whole chickens with ease.
If you want to cook more than one thing at a time, this air fryer’s capacity makes it more than possible as well. This large capacity is also ideal for parties and gatherings where you might need to cook food for more people.
The NuWave Bravo XL has a full cubic foot of cooking space to accommodate even your largest meals, perfect for feeding hungry families. Not only can you cook anything from a 10-pound chicken to a 13-inch pizza. The versatile range is also preprogrammed with 12 menu options that offer everything from baked goods and waffles to juicy steaks and savory pies.
However, if these dishes don’t pique your interest, you opt for more personal attention by customizing up to 5 different cooking stages using the convenient Stage function. So now not only will this versatile large air fryer make sure every last bit is fit for consumption – it will ensure those who partake will be satisfied as well!
Another feature that makes the NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer stand out is its adjustable temperature. This large air fryer has the ability to be adjusted anywhere from 60 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it ideal for frying, baking or grilling.
You can even use this large air fryer as a warmer if you wish; just set the temperature to one of the lower settings and your food will warm up without burning. This adjustable temperature feature makes cooking with NuWave Bravo XL more versatile and fun.
NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer also comes equipped with a digital temperature probe that allows you to track the process of cooking your food more precisely. This digital temperature probe ensures that you will never overcook or undercook your food again.
You can also use the probe to make sure when you are reheating something it is not overheated, which would cause it to dry out. This digital temperature probe makes cooking with NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer more accurate and efficient.
Other features of Nuwave Bravo XL Reviews include a minute timer and recipe book that gives you plenty of recipes to try with this air fryer. With over 400 reviews on Amazon about how great these products work, there is no doubt why they continue receiving five star reviews from customers time and time again.
If you are looking for an air fryer that has all the bells and whistles you will ever need, then NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer is definitely the air fryer for you. Otherwise, you can consider one of the top products from NuWave Air Fryer.
Nuwave Air Fryer recipes with NuWave Bravo XL
Thai Fish Burger Recipe
- 1 pound of boneless and skinless Thai fish fillets (fish can be any white fleshed, fresh ocean fish such as grouper, cod, snapper, halibut or flounder; Thai fish will work great in this burger recipe!)
- 1 shallot (finely minced)
- 1 red capsicum (seeded and finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 4 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup of plain flour oil for frying
- Take a bowl and combine the ground fish meat with shallots, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, salt and lime. Mix well until combined. Take a spoonful of the fish mixture and flatten it in your hands to form a burger patty that is around 1/4 inch thick.
- Place on a flat surface such as wax paper or cling film (plastic wrap) and continue with the remaining fish mixture to make four patties in total. Cover and place in the fridge for around 30 minutes; this will help firm up the burgers when they are cooking/heating up later in the recipe.
- Preheat the NuWave Air Fryer medium setting (if you can go hotter, like 180-200°C or 350°F then preheat to that). Rinse bread slices under water and shake off excess moisture; set aside. Place flour in a bowl and place bread slices one at a time into the flour.
- Turn bread over to coat both sides with flour. Remove bread from the bowl, shake off excess flour and set aside on a plate or work area for now.
- While the NuWave Bravo XL is preheating up take your fish burgers out of the fridge to allow them to come back up to room temperature before being cooked/fried later.
- Now you have all your ingredients ready, heat oil in a wok or deep skillet until hot (smoking). Cook/fry fish burgers until golden brown on each side. Cooking time will vary depending on how thick your patties are so watch closely!
- When each side of the burger has been fried flip carefully without breaking apart too much. Be gentle! When each side is cooked, place it on a tray/rack and cook in the air fryer for around 15 minutes or until burgers are fully cooked (when tested with a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should read at least 75°C or 165°F).
- Remove burgers from the air fryer and let them rest for 5 minutes before placing them onto your bread base. Arrange red capsicum slices over the top of the fish burger, then add some lettuce leaves/slices if you like (if you can get fresh local lettuce all the better!). Top with the remaining slices of bread to form your final sandwich.
Enjoy this crunchy Thai style fish burger while they’re hot! You can serve these your favorite sauce such as sweet chili, kewpie mayo and/or Japanese tonkatsu sauce (if you’re feeling adventurous!). The recipe serves four people.
Conclusion about NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer
The NuWave Bravo XL Air Fryer 30-Quart is an excellent choice for those who are looking to save time and energy. If you need a large air fryer that provides good value, this is the final product for your consideration. It has all of the features you could want in one appliance, with plenty of room inside to make cooking fast and easy. We recommend this NuWave Bravo XL as your final choice if you’re unsure what model or size would be best for your needs!