Tips and Reviews on Best GoWise Air Fryer Reviews in 2022
If you are finding the best appliance for your kitchen in the US, then GoWise Air Fryers are definitely the best choice for you. Look no further at this review right now! The article will go into the deep reviews about the top products from this brand and also what factors you should think about before purchasing the most suitable one.
An air fryer is a modern kitchen appliance, with most components consisting of metal or plastic. The main body can be made of stainless steel, aluminum, or Teflon with the heating element hidden inside, the lid is transparent and usually made of polycarbonate.
An air fryer cooks with hot air circulated around food by an electric fan. The main difference between cooking with oil and using a deep fryer for the same food is the absence of hot oil. The presence of hot air and a tight lid ensure that all food inside remains crispy while keeping it moist from steam produced during cooking.
The GoWise Air Fryer is one of the top-rated fryers on the market because it offers multiple features that make cooking your favorite foods easy, convenient, and fast. With this air fryer, you can cook anything from French fries to chicken wings without having to use oil or grease!
Check out the list of the top 5 best GoWise Air Fryer reviews that are available on Amazon below!
Top 5 Best GoWise Air Fryer Reviews in 2022
1) GoWISE USA 1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer
Make breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks healthier than ever with the GoWise 1700 Watt Air Fryer. You can fry, grill, or bake without using oil! This all-in-one countertop air fryer features a sleek design that is both modern and functional.
The air fryer comes equipped with an advanced touch screen control featuring 8 cooking presets so you don’t have to worry about monitoring the food since it’ll be done perfectly each time. With its ability to cook at the temp ranged from 180-400F and timing your food within 30 minutes, healthy eating has never been easier.
Now time and temperature are adjustable during cooking, so there’s no risk of burning your food in the middle of its program. Non-stick pan and detachable frying basket make this GoWise air fryer easy to clean up with minimal effort!
GoWise is to make the deep-frying process easy. Warm up your air fryer, add some ingredients, and in a few minutes, you’ll have a freshly fried treat with little to no oil or mess. With an alarm system that reminds you to shake your ingredient for perfect toastiness, this gadget is perfect for anyone who loves tasting their food without guilt!
- A LED touch screen control panel on a sleek modern design
- 8 preset cooking options with a temp range from 180 to 400F
- A 30-minute timer with a reminder alarm to shake
- 8-quart detachable basket with a nonstick pan
- Come with 50 recipes and a recipe app if you want more
- Perfect size for small families of up to 4 people
- Can fit 1.5 pounds of French fries or 10 hot wings at once
- Easy air frying with crunchy results for up to 80% fat reduced
- Easy to use with sturdy construction and tips in the manuals
- Clean up is easy and simple with nonstick parts
- Take up a bit of your counter space
2) GoWISE USA GW22956 7-Quart Electric Air Fryer
If you are looking to cook less-fat foods, this is the appliance you need. The GoWise GW22956 Air Fryer is a must-have tool for anyone who wants healthy and delicious food but is short on time. Its 7-quart capacity is perfect for those who want to cook for large groups of people without cranking up the air conditioning.
The air fryer gives you more control by allowing you to set the temperature in increments of 5 from 180 to 400F so you can cook your meat perfectly or dry out all your favorite fruits. An air fryer also comes with an array of useful accessories including 3 stackable racks that enables you to prepare more servings at once!
With 8 cooking functions and a simple touch of a button, this appliance is great for everyone. And if that’s not enough, it even has a dehydrated function which makes cooking fruit tumbleweed beef jerky or drying herbs super easy than efficient.
Don’t wait until after giving out gifts on Christmas day trying to find something to buy for that hard-to-shop-for person in your life. The GoWise Air Fryer will be sure to impress them this holiday season
- A 7-quart single basket with a LED touchscreen control menu
- 8 cooking presets include Dehydrate function
- A wide temp range from 90 to 400 degrees F
- A 60-minute timer (up to 24 hours for dehydrating)
- Come with a recipe book and 3 stackable racks
- Easily cook an entire 5lb chicken or up to 14 wings at once
- Perfect size for medium to large families for up to 6 people
- Easy to clean with the nonstick coating and sleek design
- Cook your foods easier, faster, crisper, and safer
- The nonstick coating is not really high-quality
3) GoWISE USA GW44803 Ultra 12.7-Quart Electric Air Fryer Oven
The GW44803 Air Fryer from GoWise is the perfect countertop appliance for your family’s most popular dishes, like fried chicken and french fries. The air fryer oven is the ideal cooking device for anyone who wants to enjoy fried foods like french fries, onion rings, and chicken tenders without the guilt of eating extra calories and fat.
You can cook your favorite fried foods at 400 degrees F with minimal oil or break down tougher meats in an instant with the 360° rotary baskets. With this GoWise air fryer’s 12.7 quarts of cooking space, it can accommodate large servings of food such as a whole turkey or 4 to 6 pounds of beef ribs.
The 11 preset settings in this appliance are designed with simple cooking times, but will still impress guests with its design and incredible performance. The sleek brushed metal exteriors are complimented by full glass door ovens so you can better see your food cooking at the exact right temp every time.
The three levels allow you to take full control: at one level you can prepare meals that are light, crisp, and juicy; on another level, customize your food by making them deliciously crispy or just soft enough; at a third setting that allows you to block oil from reaching outside of the dish which means it’s quick and easy clean-up time!
- 11 cooking presets with a simple touchscreen control
- Include rotisserie and dehydrating functions
- A large cooking capacity of 12.7 quarts with 3-rack levels
- High-quality glass viewing window on the door
- Come with 50 recipes, 11 accessories, and 1-year warranty
- Can cook at 3 different rack levels at a time
- Easy to clean with the stainless steel interior
- Fit up to 18 wings perfect for families from 6-9 people
- Save counter space with the compact design
- Don’t heat up your kitchen
- Loud noise during the cooking process
4) GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable Air Fryer GW22638
GoWise GW22638 Air Fryer is the simple solution for those who adore fried foods but want to be a little more mindful about their fitness. The GoWise air fryer’s rapid air technology allows you to create healthier versions of some of your favorite fried dishes without adding any fats or oils.
This air fryer features eight presets which make it easy for you, no matter what type of food you want whether it’s fries or chicken. The warm setting can be used as a preheating station and there are even settings for making healthier dishes like breaded chicken thigh with rice pilaf or servings of shrimp wok-fried noodles.
With the temperature of the air fryer being able to reach up to 400F, you can cook your favorite foods at different temperatures for different cooking times. It also has an indicator light that lets you know when cooking is done and there’s even a timer alarm so you don’t have to worry about forgetting about your food!
The digital screen of this air fryer gives you the option of wearing conservative or more bold with your food. You can select recipes from 50 different menus to make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert using the GoWise USA Air Fryer recipe book all found in this product.
For those who are health conscious but still want to indulge their taste buds with unique flavors through cooking unique meals at home, this GoWise air fryer is for you! With its professional styling and sleek modern lines, it will seamlessly blend in with any kitchen design style while being so easy enough for anyone to operate.
- 8 cookings preset functions with temp range from 170-400F
- A detachable 3.7-quart cooking space with a sleek construction
- A 30-minute timer with a beep-sound alarm
- Come with 50 recipes in the Recipe app
- Can fit up to 7 wings or 12 oz of beefsteak
- Great size for singles, couples, or small families
- Cook food crispy outside and moist inside
- Easy to clean and easy to use too
- Small and compact for easy storage
- Its beep sound is loud
5) GoWISE USA 7-Quart Air Fryer & Dehydrator
Now you can fry without the guilt! The GoWise Air Fryer is a tool that will cut down on your household oil consumption and fats – so no more greasy delicious food! With enough cooking space to feed an army, it allows you to enjoy foods like heirloom tomatoes and zucchini chips without ever heating up your home.
The GoWise is the fast and convenient way to fry, roast, bake, grill & more! The spacious cooking basket with a coated surface makes it perfect for baking crispy french fries or microwaving bacon with minimal oil. With 8 functions you can cook everything from frozen pizza to stir fry in less time.
The large touchscreen display allows anyone to easily use this air frying marvel without any fuss or hassle. This air fryer has a new preheat function that will automatically heat the unit to a preset temperature of your choice before adding food.
This revolutionary GoWise air fryer also has settings for french fries and crispy crumb potatoes that pull out of the basket golden brown not limp. Every family should have this air frying marvel at their disposal – just think of all the calories you save by using less grease as well as how much money you’ll save on electricity bills.
- 7-quart cooking capacity basket with a crisper tray
- 8 cooking preset options with a dehydrator function
- Simple touchscreen control with an up-to-24-hour timer
- Sleek and square design with half stainless steel exterior
- Come with recipes and 3 stackable racks
- Can cook an entire chicken or up to 5 burgers at one cycle
- Easy and simple to clean with nonstick materials
- Have a mute function to turn off the sound of buttons and alarm
- Cook faster with a lot of great recipes in the app
- Take up some space from your counter
Benefits of GoWise Air Fryer
In this section, I am going to talk about the benefits of GoWise air fryers. An Air fryer is an electrical appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around the food at high speed along with oil or any cooking oil of your choice. Air fryers can be used to cook a variety of foods, from appetizers to desserts.
Air fryers are gaining popularity very rapidly as they save more time and money compared with deep-frying or using an oven for baking or roasting. There are also some other benefits of air fryers that make them a must-have kitchen appliance these days.
The air fryer uses hot air and circulating it around the food for fast and even cooking of your favorite foods while using less oil than deep frying. All you need to do is add your chosen type of oil into an air fryer basket.
The use of very small amounts of oil shields the food from direct exposure to high heat that can dry out or burn them easily. That’s why many people think that fried food cooked in an air fryer tastes better than food prepared using other traditional methods such as pan-frying, deep-frying, grilling, etc.
This feature makes them a great appliance for low-fat cooking or anyone watching their weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle and cook tasty and healthy snacks and meals with little effort on your part.
Easy to use
Using a GoWise air fryer is very easy, all you need to do is simply fill the basket with your favorite foods and set the timer according to that particular food’s cooking instruction. That’s all! No more worrying about hot oil splatters or dangerous open flames around your kitchen.
After cooking, just let the appliance cool down; wipe it clean and store it in a proper place while taking out its removable parts such as blades and filter for washing and cleaning after every use.
It takes only 5 minutes to cook almost any kind of appetizers or main courses that typically take much longer using other methods like baking, roasting, pan-frying, etc.
Cook quickly and Safely
The best part about GoWise is that they use little oil, therefore you don’t have to worry much about cooking with hot oil. The high-speed circulating of hot air around the food ingredients ensures that the food is cooked quickly and evenly.
Due to less or no contact with high heat, your favorite snacks and meals are not likely to burn, unlike deep-fried ones. Air fryers also come with safe automatic shut-off features turning them off automatically when the set time has elapsed, so you will never forget them on which can be dangerous.
Save Energy and Money
Air fryers are excellent for energy saving. Cooking food in an air fryer requires less time than other traditional methods such as baking, pan-frying, etc., so you will save a lot on your energy bill at the end of the month.
The use of little oil in air fryers also helps in cutting down costs and reducing exposure to high temperatures that can cause serious injuries if not handled properly.
Easy for Storage
One of the best features of air fryers is that they are compact and lightweight, making them easy to store. You can place them in a small space in your kitchen cupboard or store them in a proper place while taking out its removable parts such as blades and filters for washing and cleaning after every use.
Gowise air fryers are also known as a multifunctional appliance because it not only acts as an air fryer but can be used to grill, roast, bake, and even make kebabs.
It comes with extra accessories such as skewers which you can easily push inside meat pieces or vegetables to prepare delicious kebabs within no time. Air fryers also come with dishwasher-safe parts allowing you to clean them quickly and easily after every use.
In a nutshell, if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to prepare delicious snacks and meals while keeping your kitchen clean with less effort then GoWise is just perfect for you! It comes with many wonderful features that make cooking fun and even more delicious.
Buying Guides for GoWise Air Fryer
A friend of mine recently purchased an air fryer, so I thought now would be the perfect time to write this section. A few years ago I had no interest in purchasing one for myself, but now that everyone seems to have jumped on the bandwagon, I’m actually considering it to save time and make healthier versions of my favorite foods!
There are a lot of different models out there, but before you start shopping around for one, here are some things you should take into consideration.
Choose an air fryer that has a sensor system and automatic shut-off to prevent overheating. If you’re always forgetful, then this can be a great feature for you to use, especially if it comes with a timer as well.
Built-in timers will allow you to preset cooking times before running the appliance so you don’t have to worry about overcooking your food. It will also ensure that the machine turns off automatically after it has finished preheating and cooking.
Easy Care and Maintain
Air fryers are made of kitchen appliances, so they should be easy to use and easy to care for. Look for GoWise air fryers that have removable parts that can be quickly hand washed or run through the dishwasher.
These small appliances can also get oily from frying foods, so you want an air fryer that doesn’t soak into its internal components too quickly. You should also consider your cooking options if you plan on using them frequently.
Whether you want a model with interchangeable baskets or a single basket type is up to your personal preference, but most models designed for home use come with at least one basket option while some have both mesh and non-stick baskets available.
Most importantly, look for something that will fit your budget while offering everything you need for healthy cooking.
Size and Capacity
Once you’ve satisfied your safety concerns, think about the size of the basket. If there are non-stick baskets, make sure to check if they can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Be aware that not all models are compatible with different basket types so it may have an effect on your overall experience with this appliance.
Some people only need a small-capacity fryer when cooking for one or two family members while others will want something larger when cooking for larger groups of people. Make sure the fryer fits what you need in terms of capacity and cooking space before you buy it!
Next, you should take into consideration the types of foods that you plan to use with your GoWise air fryer. Much like any other appliance, some brands may specialize in certain functions while others are more versatile.
Some fryers can even be used as a steamer or oven; this especially comes in handy if you’re trying to save counter space and only need one appliance. You also want to make sure that an air fryer is right for what you want it to do. If you don’t actually eat fried foods, then this isn’t going to be the best investment for everyone.
Most air fryers come with accessories, but if the one you’re buying doesn’t have anything included, you should compare prices to find out which ones are compatible.
Different brands offer different tools and accessories so go online to check what companies offer for their air fryers before purchasing your model. For instance, many will allow you to create your own marinades or sauces right in the appliance.
The last thing you have to keep an eye out for is the price. There are many kinds of air fryers on the market, so start your research by looking at a few different models. Most stores will offer different GoWise air fryer options from multiple companies that can be easily compared side-by-side.
You may even want to consult reviews from other customers before making up your mind about which one you’d like to buy. Keep in mind that not all air fryers are created equal, so don’t settle until you find a brand or model that has everything you need for practical cooking!
Doing your research before you buy an air fryer is extremely important. Think about what you need it to do, how much space you have available, and what specifications fit within your budget range. Once you’ve decided on those factors, then browse around to see if anything catches your eye.
How to Use GoWise Air Fryer
Ground Beef Wellington
I am so excited to share my first Air Fryer Recipe with you. This meal came out beautifully and was easy to make. I think I enjoyed this meal even more than the ground beef wellington recipes that are traditionally prepared in the oven because of convenience.
Also, cooking time is drastically reduced when using an air fryer versus baking in the oven. Try out this Ground Beef Wellington recipe for your next dinner party or special occasion with your new GoWise air fryer!
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 1 pound of high-quality ground beef (I like Ground Beef 80/20)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 3 green onions sliced thin
- 2 cups of button mushrooms sliced thin
- 6 sheets of phyllo dough (thawed)
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- First, prepare your ingredients. To save time, I prepared my phyllo dough by thawing it on the counter for 1 hour prior to cooking. Next, mix your salt and pepper with the ground beef in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set aside for now. Then, cut up your green onions into thin slices and then slice or mince your mushrooms as well.
- Finally, grab some toothpicks to seal the bottom of your wellington before frying them up! This is an optional step but I’ve found that if you don’t use toothpicks when cooking these savory little pockets, they tend to open up when cooking.
- Preheat your GoWise Air Fryer to 350 F for 3 minutes. You will use the “Breading” or “Fry” setting on most models of air fryers so consult your manufacturer’s instructions if you aren’t sure how to set your specific model.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add in a tablespoon of olive oil and then add in your beef mixture along with a teaspoon of salt and pepper. Stir occasionally while browning completely.
- Once browned remove from heat and place into a large mixing bowl. Drain excess fat using a strainer lined with a paper towel or cheesecloth. Make sure it’s relatively grease-free before adding any additional ingredients like mushrooms, onions, etc.
- Add in your 2 cups of mushrooms along with a tablespoon of dijon mustard and stir well to make sure it’s mixed completely.
- Now, place 1 sheet of phyllo dough onto a flat surface covered with wax paper or parchment paper. Lightly coat the top sheet with cooking spray. The first time I made this recipe I used melted butter but realized that cooking spray is much easier and coats the dough just as nicely!
- Once coated, spoon out about 3 equal size tablespoons worth of beef mixture into the center of the layer closest to you.
- Fold both sides over and then fold up like an envelope and secure shut by inserting a toothpick horizontally through each side seam. Repeat the process until all ingredients are used up! Place them into the Air Fryer basket seam side down.
- Just don’t forget the dipping sauce! Dip your wellington bites into melted butter and then roll each one into panko bread crumbs. Place back into the fryer for another minute or until golden brown. Serve with a side of fresh-cut veggies or dip into your favorite sauce! Enjoy.
Carrot Coffee Cake
Carrot coffee cake is a fun twist on an already delicious classic breakfast dish. This air fryer recipe is super easy to make and your house will smell amazing while it’s cooking with your GoWise air fryer!
Ingredients (8 servings):
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs beaten well
- 1/2 cup of oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (all-purpose, whole wheat, or gluten-free)
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of shredded carrots (fresh or store-bought pre-shredded)
- Preheat your air fryer to 390 F and line a 6-slot donut pan with parchment paper. Mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a smaller bowl. Set aside for now.
- In another larger mixing bowl add the eggs and whisk until pale yellow and frothy. Then add in your oil and vanilla extract and mix well. Add in the flour mixture one cup at a time making sure to mix completely before adding more dry ingredients followed by your carrots until everything is combined well.
- Try not to over-mix so the texture of your dough doesn’t become tough! If you do accidentally mix too much just press on through – it’s totally fixable!
- Spoon out about 1/4 cup worth of dough into each slot in your prepared pan. If you have extra, don’t worry about it! You can always fry those up later as a bonus treat or eat them as is! These are so delicious I often snack on the raw dough while I’m waiting for everything else to cook because it’s just that good!
- Once full, put your 6-slot pan inside your preheated GoWise air fryer basket and close the lid. Cook for 14 minutes at 390 degrees F without opening the lid during this time. It’s tempting but please don’t open the lid otherwise your dough will fall flat!!
- After 14 minutes, turn off your cooker and let sit with the door closed for an additional 3 minutes before carefully removing each donut with a fork and letting them cool for another 5 minutes.
- While they’re cooling, mix together 1 cup of sifted powdered sugar with 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 2 – 4 tablespoons of milk to thin out the icing. You can add more or less milk depending on how thick you want your icing to be!
- If it’s too runny just add more powdered sugar in small amounts until you reach your desired consistency but make sure not to add more than 1 cup total or it will get way too thick!
- When each donut has cooled completely, dip each one into the bowl of icing and gently roll around a few times to ensure complete coverage before placing back onto a plate upside down so the excess icing drips off the top of each one.
- If you don’t plan on eating them right away I would recommend leaving them out to dry for at least an hour so the icing has time to set properly before serving!
- Store in a sealed container once fully cooled and not-quite-so-sticky. I will keep it for up to 3 days but they normally don’t even last that long! Enjoy
Ham and Egg Pockets
Pockets are one of those foods that I wish I could eat all the time with GoWise air fryer. There’s something about this idea of an edible pocket that makes you feel like you’re really getting away with something special.
Like having your cake and eating it too! However, if you make these pockets at home they are very easy to do because there’s no fancy equipment involved or even much cooking experience for that matter. This means if you can make a burrito or sandwich then you can easily whip up these Ham & Egg Pockets in minutes!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 sheets of store-bought Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup of diced ham (about half a slice)
- 2 eggs, beaten with salt and pepper to taste
- First off, it’s really important that you make sure your dough is thawed before using. If it’s frozen at all when you first pull it out then the dough will rip on you. Once thawed, place one sheet of crescent roll dough onto a large piece of wax paper.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray and then fold in half lengthwise so it becomes one long skinny rectangle again. Spread the egg mixture down the center then lay your ham over top evenly. Fold up both sides about an inch or two then bring the edges to the center and twist lightly.
- Place into your air fryer basket seam side down. Repeat with the second pocket once your first one is finished cooking for about 3 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve by cutting each pocket in half diagonally or if you want to impress your guests then serve whole so they can cut them up themselves! Serve with sriracha mayo, mustard, ketchup, BBQ sauce, sweet chili sauce, or whatever dipping sauce of choice! Enjoy.
FAQs about GoWise Air Fryer
Is GoWISE a good air fryer?
The GoWISE USA air fryer is one of the more popular ones on the market. It’s very affordable, works well, and has a large capacity for its size. I researched the best-reviewed brands online, read customer reviews, shopped around for prices, and chose this particular model because of its price point, capacity, and good reviews.
What can you cook in a GoWISE air fryer?
You can cook potato chips in just 2-4 minutes, baked potatoes with skin for 30 minutes, roast chicken with herbs taste after 20 minutes, or oven French fries for 10 minutes. Using only 1-2 tablespoons of oil you can also prepare delicious grilled fish or meat steaks/kebabs on skewers.
For people who want to eat crispy food, but don’t want to use oil, an air fryer is the best solution. This is made possible by circulating hot air around the food using a special technique so that it becomes crunchy on the outside and tender inside.
What can I dehydrate in my air fryer?
In short, you can dehydrate most fruits and vegetables in your air fryer. In general, fruit is best when it’s wrapped individually in cheesecloth or a reusable mesh produce bag that will allow the air to pass through more freely as the food dries.
It must be protected from other foods – there shouldn’t be any other produce touching it. If you’re trying things like berries or small chunks of veggies, they should be spread on a tray with a little space between them for optimum airflow, but still kept inside of a reusable mesh bag or cheesecloth bundle.
Foods that are best dried with this method:
- Mango slices/chips
- Cauliflower florets
- Broccoli/Cauliflower stems
- Cherry tomatoes
- Grape tomatoes
Conclusion about GoWise Air Fryer
If you are looking for an appliance that will help you in reducing fat consumption by allowing healthy low-fat cooking options then buying an air fryer might be the most beneficial solution available today. Air fryers make eating healthy nutritious food more convenient than ever before.
GoWise air fryers are becoming more popular in kitchens around the world because they can cook anything from French to cake right in your own kitchen. They are not extremely expensive to purchase, but they can be more pricey than other appliances due to their advertised health benefits.
After reading this article, you should have a better idea of what the best GoWise Air Fryers on the market are. I have researched and found that these five models rank among some of the most popular choices for consumers. If you would like to choose one as your final choice, I recommend choosing from any of these top 5 picks.