Tips and Reviews on Best Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
If you are seeking an Emeril Lagasse air fryer for your family, then you should read this article. The post will go through the reviews of the top products from Emeril and also their benefits. In addition, there will be buying guides and how to use the unit section for people who buy this appliance for the first time.
An air fryer is an appliance that works with recirculated hot air to produce the effect of frying, without using oil or absorbing fats. They are excellent for cooking healthier versions of traditionally fried dishes like French fries or chicken wings. This appliance can also be used to bake cakes, make cookies, and even grill meat.
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer is more than just an appliance. It’s one of the most versatile and high-quality cooking appliances on the market today. With its many features, it can be used for anything from making snacks to preparing entire meals in minutes with minimal cleanup required!
Emeril Lagasse has been a household name for years and his cookbooks and recipes have helped feed many families. With so many different models on the market, it can be difficult to decide which one to buy. This blog post will help you find the best Emeril Lagasse Air fryer in 2020 by reviewing 5 of our favorites!
Top 5 Best Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
1) Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360
Prepare a full gourmet dinner on the fly with this world-class cooking tool from Emeril! Air Fryers, or convection ovens that replace your stovetop and countertop oven, are all the rage these days as people look for alternatives to traditional dishes. Behold, the Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 360.
With five heating elements and 12 preset functions, you will be whipping up mouthwatering meals with ease – toast some bread or roast a whole Thanksgiving turkey! With these functions for all your cooking needs and up to 70% fewer calories, it’s no wonder why everyone is blowing the lid off of Emeril Air Fryers!
Featuring modern stainless steel construction, this multi-functional machine comes with 930 cubic inches of cooking capacity for lots of meat at once.
Designed with versatility in mind, it also has features like an XL crisper tray and cookbook that has recipes written by Emeril himself, so you never run out of ideas on what to make next. This product will look just as good in your kitchen as the other cleaner appliances around it.
This Emeril Lagasse air fryer lets you cook up to six to ten servings simultaneously and features five super-powerful heating elements so your meals cook evenly on all sides and get reliably crispy and delicious flavors. With no added fats or oils required, it’s healthier than ordinary methods while also doing the same job.
- 12 cooking preset options with up to 70% calories reduced
- A total cooking capacity of 930 cubic inches with customizable toast
- Digital LCD display with simple control panel of knobs and buttons
- 5 heating elements with 360-degree Quick Cook Technology
- Come with accessories and a recipe cookbook from Emeril
- Able to remember your last preset time and temperature
- Able to slow cook for up to 10 hours without odor smells
- Can fit an entire 10-pound turkey or 6 slices of bread easily
- Easy to clean due to the sleek stainless steel construction
- Operate fast and quietly with a compact design
- Get very hot outside when operating
2) Emeril Everyday 8 QT Pressure Air Fryer
Are you ready to be the greatest home cook of all time? With just one cute little white pot, Emeril Lagasse can have the tasty variety of dishes your family loves without having to buy an overpriced appliance. His new multicooker can both pressure cook and air fry with perfection that appetizers are crispy on the outside and tender inside.
Maximizing your cooking success is easy with the Emeril Air Fryer Pressure Cooker. It allows for optimal multi cooker performance and versatility by giving you 44 built-in functions on an easy-to-read LCD display all in one easy-to-use appliance. The no-fuss multi-function cooker will make cooking for any occasion a breeze!
The Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Pressure has multiple entertaining purposes. The 8-quart pot will produce a large meal without taking up all the space in your oven, and the pressure cooker inner pot is designed with durability in mind so you can cook dish after dish without worrying about it falling apart under pressure.
The air fryer basket creates even more crispness that’s perfect for fried chicken or anything else that requires deliciously golden surfaces including french fries for an entree. Save yourself time, money, and frustration when planning meals with the help of this top-rated product that won’t burn your food or overcook it.
First things first: get your hands on this new kitchen essential before they are gone! You will get out-of-this-world quality in any meal – no matter how simple or exotic – by cooking at either high or low temps in this Emeril Lagasse air fryer pressure cooker.
- 1 dual lid design for air frying and pressure cooking
- 44 cooking preset options with a digital LCD display
- A stainless steel cooking pot and basket of 8 quarts
- Come with dishwasher-safe accessories and nonstick interior
- Good size for large families from 6 to 8 people
- Can cook up to an entire 8-pound chicken with easily
- Cook faster and nicer with up to 70% calories reduced
- Perfect for making side dishes and desserts
- The instruction manual is quite hard to follow
3) Emeril Lagasse 26 QT Extra Large Air Fryer
This Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer Extra Large is for today’s active family who loves to cook. Easy-to-use, this air fry convection oven cooks food up to 30 percent faster than conventional cooking methods and delivers delicious food with 70 percent fat reduced that you can feel good about serving your loved ones.
It distributes the hot air evenly throughout the machine for better roasting and frying results, making it ideal for roasting a turkey or chicken with browned crusty skin that’s impossible not to grab unceremoniously by its crispy digit appendage and deep dive into juicy meat juices hot out of the oven.
Be creative in the kitchen with Chef Emeril’s French Door Air Fryer, a versatile 10-in-1 countertop appliance that takes care of most cooking in just one simple touch. With a built-in air fryer and many other functions, this 26-quart capacity cooks meals for hours before having to turn it off.
With presets for 24 different dishes, this fryer beautifully cooks chips, wings, and more without the need for oil. The sleek design combines stainless steel with cast aluminum to create a machine that you will want in your kitchen from day one.
The accessory set will provide you with all the tools necessary from different precooked foods from pre-mixed salads to sliced apples this product is designed out of convenience in mind. Get this Emeril Lagasse air fryer today to have all these amazing features for your family.
- A large cooking capacity of up to 26 quarts
- LED display with simple control knob and buttons
- 24 cooking presets to replace up to 10 kitchen appliances
- Temperature up to 500 degrees F with 70% fat decreased
- Come with many accessories and a recipe booklet
- Cook faster and safer with an auto-shutoff protection
- Can cook an entire rotisserie chicken or a 12-in pizza
- Easy-to-follow manual and able to use 3 cooking racks
- Easy to use and clean up with the stainless steel design
- See-through window and oven light to check during cooking
- The door doesn’t lock tightly
4) Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 6-Quart 8-in-1 Cooking Presets
With so many great brands to choose from, this Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer will be a perfect choice for your family that will do all the cooking jobs for you! When it comes to making sure dinner’s perfect for all ages, let the only cook be an air fryer with its simple push-down system there’s practically nothing not to love!
Tried and true by real people like you around the world, Emeril Lagasse’s personal touch on this product is something you can feel in every bite – because when air frying with a fit for a king chef come famous reviews, no wonder this machine is a keeper in kitchens everywhere!
The Emeri Air Fryer makes fried food healthier and tastier with the press of a button. It has 8 presets to help you make delicious food for your family’s dinner in the easiest way, all while maintaining oven or stovetop space! With the XL 6-quart capacity of this unit, you can create a family-size meal for everyone in your family.
This powerful Emeril Lagasse air fryer makes it incredibly simple and virtually hassle-free to air fry delicious food on your kitchen countertop. With just one touch on the touchscreen control panel, this air fryer transforms raw ingredients into flavorful fried crispness as easily as using the stove or oven.
Cleanup is also made speedy and easy thanks to its dishwasher-safe nonstick cook basket, which means you never have to put up with clogged sinks and scrubbing pots and pans after cooking again!
- 6-quart cooking basket with an easy-grip handle
- Nonstick basket with stainless steel construction
- 8 cooking presets with a LED display touchscreen control
- 70% less fat with a temp range up to 400 degrees F
- Easy to use and cook with wonderful tasty food
- The dishwasher-safe nonstick coating is simple to clean
- Useful recipes; compact design for easy storage
- The nonstick coating wears off after months
5) Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer 5QT Special Edition 2021
Introducing the newest addition to Emeril Lagasse’s award-winning home cooking appliance line of cutting-edge kitchen tools that have revolutionized how people worldwide cook and prepare meals. The air fryer is perfect for cooking meals with 70% less fat than deep-frying, giving you the authentic flavor and taste of fried food.
This Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer is a 1500W convection air fryer designed for anyone who appreciates crispy, flavorful fried food, but wants healthier results with less oil needed. It can be used for everyday recipes like zucchini fries, onion rings, and chicken wings.
If you buy this Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer, you will be able to cook delicious food easily at home with one of 8 presets! Just put the ingredients in and save your preset so all you have to do is turn on the device. With features like a timer with auto shut-off, it’s easy to use this amazing unit without worrying about forgetting or burning your meal!
The LED digital display panel and recipes to get you cooking in no time. Slide your food into either 1lb French fries or onion rings or 13 wings for even crisping on all sides. Comes complete with a crisper tray insert that catches crumbs and drips so it stays clean during use which prolongs its lifespan!
- 5-quart cooking capacity with a nonstick basket
- 8 cooking presets with a touch control panel
- 1500W rapid air technology with up to 400F temp range
- Include a crisper tray and recipe book
- Cook quicker and safer with an auto-off timer
- Can load 1lb of fries or a dozen of wings easily
- Perfect size for singles or couples
- Easy to use and quick to clean with less oil used
- Only for small meals for up to 3 people
Benefits of Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
Emeril Lagasse air fryer is an electric appliance or machine which is used for frying food by using the drying method instead of oil. Using this appliance, you can fry, bake and grill various types of foods at home without using oil.
Nowadays, people prefer to use air fryers over traditional cooking methods because it helps them in cutting calories without compromising with the taste factor. Before buying an air fryer for your kitchen, read below benefits that can change your notion that air fryers aren’t good for health:
Lower Calories Intake
When you are trying to reduce weight then choose air cookers as they allow you to cut down on average 70% fat content when compared with deep-fried food. The appliance does not use any oil while cooking food.
If you are using fried or baked food for regular basis then air cookers can be a great alternative as it uses the hot air circulating at high speed to fry the food. It allows you to enjoy the fried food while maintaining the healthy aspect of it.
It also contains a basket that can be used for steaming or baking vegetables, fish, and meat. You can sear, grill, and bake quickly with just an ounce of extra virgin olive oil with no breading parts.
More Room on Your Countertop
By using this Emeril Lagasse air fryer, you can save space in your kitchen as it comes in small designs that contain vertical baskets and angled lids which enable you to use even less countertop space than other conventional cooking appliances like ovens and microwaves.
You can easily store them in a cabinet after using it with an easy cleaning feature. It is considered one of the best appliances for smaller kitchens and homes where countertops are limited with storage areas.
Shortened Cooking Time
Using this appliance can take less time to make delicious fried foods. If you are planning for an event or gathering where you have to prepare food for many people then air fryers can be a great choice.
The Emeril Lagasse air fryer increases the speed of cooking by about 30% when compared to traditional methods like ovens that require pre-heating before frying the food. It also reduces oil splattering which helps in reducing additional cleaning required.
Since the time of its appearance in the market, air cookers have become very popular due to their effectiveness. Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular because it is a healthy cooking method where you can cook foods at home without having an extra cupboard for deep fryers.
These appliances are cost-effective when compared with deep fryers as they contain a large capacity so you can cook various types of food.
Also, if you will use it carefully then it will last long and won’t require regular replacement like microwaves or ovens which usually need to be replaced after every few years while maintaining the entire kitchen equipment that includes dishwasher, mixer/grinder, etc.
Easy Cleaning Process
Most of the Emeril Lagasse air fryers are designed with removable baskets that can be used for food items separately. You can also detach its parts to clean them easily which saves your time. If you will use it efficiently then it will require very less maintenance cost after purchase.
There are some models which contain dishwasher-safe parts, but make sure to take care while using the dishwasher as there are chances where the nonstick coating may remove or scratch upon using abrasive materials or detergents during the washing process.
So, before buying an air fryer for your kitchen, choose one that is easy to clean and maintain by checking out all these features.
When you are using an Emeril Lagasse air fryer for cooking your food, there are no chances of oil spilling onto the kitchen stove which can result in a fire accident. It provides you the assurance to cook without any risk of having extra fat or grease on your kitchen surfaces.
The appliance also does not emit hazardous smoke that comes out from burning oil while frying food items. Air fryers come with temperature monitor sensors that shut off the heating element when it reaches the desired temperature.
These were some of the benefits offered by air fryers that can help you choose one for your home. Before buying an air fryer, make sure to check its features and evaluate all its pros and cons which are currently available in the market so as to pick up one which is safest, easy to use, and clean.
Buying Guides for Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
You have probably heard of many benefits from an Emeril Lagasse air fryer. But you shouldn’t just jump into buying one without doing a little research first.
Let’s face it: the many models with different features on the market today leave people overwhelmed and lost in trying to find the best oil-less air fryer. This is why I developed this simple yet detailed guide to help you with your selection process.
Size and Capacity
The size of your air fryer is definitely an important consideration, especially if you are the only one eating the food that you will cook in it. The good thing about most products today is that they are available in various sizes, so you can always pick one based on how much food you want to cook at a time.
When it comes to capacity, some models currently claim to offer as many as six servings for their product; others say they can do up to three servings. It should be noted though that this has something to do with the actual size of each serving since bigger pieces like chicken thighs take longer to cook than usual fries or snacks.
You don’t want to think about the safety system if ever an accident happens when you use your air fryer. You wouldn’t like it that much if it gets stuck in your head or worse, starts shooting up flames into the air. That’s why it’s necessary for you to choose an air fryer with the main control knob and programmable timer settings.
This way, if you are planning on using the Emeril Lagasse air fryer while cooking other dishes on its top part, you know that you can just set a certain time for it to finish cooking without worrying too much about any mishap. Also, you should choose an air fryer that has an auto-shutoff feature.
Since you plan to use your air fryer often, make sure that it’s reliable enough for everyday use. You wouldn’t like it when your friends or family ask for snacks and you can’t satisfy them because the air fryer is currently on the fritz.
When looking for an air fryer, prioritize models with touch-screen controls so you will know exactly what settings to perform just by simply touching a certain number on its screen without having to deal with any complicated buttons that will only confuse things further.
Easy Care and Maintain
Another important consideration when buying an Emeril Lagasse air fryer is how to take care of it. Some people like to use their appliances for years without having to worry about the cleaning process afterward, but others don’t like this idea at all. Kitchen appliances are usually easy to clean if you know what you are doing.
But taking extra precautions can always help in case something spills inside your appliance unexpectedly. Also, make sure that the basket part of your machine is dishwasher-safe. This way, you can just put it inside a dishwasher after using it and have it washed with no problems whatsoever.
Believe it or not, most Emeril air fryer models already have a variety of accessories included. Some of these include tongs and extra cooking baskets which can come in handy when you are having a small party with friends who also want to prepare the same dishes using your air fryer.
In most cases, each model already has its own set of accessories that are specifically designed to work best with the machine itself.
The price point of an air fryer will definitely make a difference when choosing which one to buy since this is how much money you will pay for its purchase. That’s why I always recommend that people who are just starting out in cooking via air frying should go for affordable models.
This way, they can try using the product at least once and see how it goes. On the other hand, if you are an experienced air fryer chef already and are looking for a replacement or even upgrade to your current model, then it’d be best that you pick those that are more expensive.
Why? It’s because those with higher prices tend to have more features than those on the lower end of the price spectrum – which usually makes them worth their value, as well as your every cent, paid for them.
Remember that this guide is only one of the many ways on how you can choose the Emeril Lagasse air fryer available in the market today. It’s also important for you not to only take my word but do some research on your own so you will be more confident about what product works well with your needs and requirements.
How to Use Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer to Cook
Air fryer breakfast frittata
Some people worry that you can’t prepare eggs or other delicate foods in an air fryer because of its lack of moisture, but that isn’t really true. You just need to know how to get around this issue so your eggs come out moist and delicious every time! This no-brainer recipe is an egg frittata cooked in the air fryer.
It’s ideal to make ahead and enjoy any time of day or night, but it’s super easy to prepare in bulk and can even be frozen for an easy breakfast (or dinner!) later on down the road. If you don’t own an Emeril Lagasse air fryer yet, I’m sure you will want one pretty soon after reading this recipe!
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 ounces of diced ham (bacon would be a good substitute)
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Fresh chopped chives (optional)
Before we start, a note on cooking times:
- Some people will tell you to preheat the air fryer for 3-4 minutes before adding anything. I found this was unnecessary, and it even toughened some of the eggs when I tried it.
- The actual cook time in my machine is 2 minutes at 400 degrees F. If your air fryer doesn’t go that low or has a slightly different timer, adjust accordingly until you learn how your particular model works.
- Pour oil into the bottom of your air fryer basket and place ham cubes down into it to cook for 1-2 minutes at 400 degrees F. Whisk eggs, milk, parsley, salt, and pepper together until well blended and set aside.
- Drain any excess oil off of the ham cubes and stir them around to mix with the oil in the bottom of the basket (this will keep them from burning).
- Then, pour egg mixture evenly over top of ham cubes and sprinkle cheese on top if desired (I like Gruyere or Swiss). Place lid on top and set a timer for 2 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- At the end of cooking time, open the lid/door of the Emeril Lagasse air fryer carefully then use a spatula to carefully loosen the edges of the frittata from the basket and lift it out. Place on a flat surface and cut into 8 even slices to serve.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for as many servings as you want, but only fill the basket no more than halfway full with egg mixture or it will spill over when cooking time is finished. If your air fryer has a lower capacity, you might need to cook in batches depending on how much your machine can hold at once.
Coconut shrimp with spicy marmalade sauce
Coconut shrimp is an appetizer that originated in the United States. It consists of bite-sized pieces of cooked shrimp that are dipped into a mixture of beaten egg and shredded coconut before being fried. The dish is so named because the coconut acts as a crunchy coating for the shrimp.
This recipe uses butter instead of oil to give your dinner more flavor without using excess fat so it’s low-calorie! Shrimp is one of the leanest meats you can eat, which makes it one of the healthiest choices for dinner. For this recipe, use large raw shrimp that have not been peeled since they will be served with the shell on.
Prawns are comparable to jumbo shrimp and contain just as much protein without all of the calories you would find in full-sized shrimp. This recipe is perfect for warming up on chilly days or serving as a fun appetizer at your next party!
The Emeril Lagasse air fryer is a low-fat cooking method that uses hot air to quickly cook food. The air fryer allows you to prepare healthy, crispy foods with less fat. If you follow this recipe for coconut shrimp with spicy marmalade sauce in an air fryer, you can enjoy delicious fried shrimp without the added grease of traditional recipes!
- 1 pound of shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons or 1/2 stick of melted butter
- 1/3 cup of grated coconut
Spicy marmalade sauce:
- 1/4 cup of chili sauce (like Heinz)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- Combine the melted butter with the grated coconut in a bowl. Toss in the shell-on shrimp, taking care to coat them evenly. Arrange on individual skewers if you are using wooden skewers for your air fryer recipe.
- Skewer each shrimp so they are closed at one end and open at the other, like an “S” shape. This is to keep it from falling apart while cooking. Place in the basket for your air fryer and cook the shrimp at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.6 Celsius) for about 10 minutes, or until they are no longer translucent.
- While cooking, make the spicy marmalade sauce by combining the chili sauce, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl or jar with a lid. Stir to combine. When finished cooking, drain any excess oil from the shrimp then transfer to a plate that will fit into your dehydrator dish rack if you have one.
- If using Emeril Lagasse air fryer on low broil setting place skewers on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed lightly with vegetable oil spray. Brush each skewer evenly with spicy marmalade glaze, turn skewers over and brush again with glaze.
- Place under oven broiler until glaze bubbles and starts to turn light brown on top. Keep a close eye on the skewers so they do not burn. Place each skewer into your dehydrator or warm oven to keep them warm while finishing cooking any remaining coconut shrimp air fryer recipes.
- Serve warm. (If eating by themselves, you can serve with a dipping sauce like cocktail sauce or honey mustard.)
FAQs about Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
Is an air fryer really worth it?
If you enjoy cooking and eating guilt-free, then it’s time to get your hands on one. An air fryer is a kitchen appliance that uses rapid air circulation to give food its crispy texture while still keeping the oils and fats low. Not only that, but air fryers are super easy to use. You just have to decide which one is right for you.
What are the best things to make in an air fryer?
I have come to regard Emeril Lagasse air fryers as miraculous little devices: You can cook all kinds of delicious and crispy foods with just a bit of oil and hardly any mess.
They are also great for making crispy vegetables, reheating leftover pizza, and warming up tortilla chips – not to mention the myriad ways you can cook everything from bacon to breaded chicken nuggets in an air fryer.
Do you clean air fryer after each use?
This is one of the most common questions I get asked. The answer is yes, you should clean it after each use, although many people will cook for a second time in their air fryer without cleaning it at all. This varies from person to person and how much they want things “sterile”.
Oil, juices, and other particles that fall to the bottom of the air fryer basket will create grease if air frying for several sessions in a row. When you use your air fryer again after having used it before without cleaning it, these particles that are stuck at the bottom will be heated up again with the heat coming from the fat above them.
This can lead to smoke, bad smell, and flavors transferred to your food. It is much better to clean it than risking giving yourself stomach upsets or having an unpleasant taste in the next day’s breakfast eggs.
Conclusion about Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer
It’s difficult to make a final decision about which air fryer is the best for your needs. There are many different models and features, as well as some that might be more suited for specific cooking tasks than others. I hope I was able to help you narrow down your choices with the top 5 Emeril Lagasse Air Fryer reviews.
Emeril Lagasse has been a celebrity chef on TV shows for many years. People love him because of the way he shares recipes that are easy to follow and make delicious food. If you want an air fryer that will give you amazing results without any hassle or complicated settings, then one of these five best Emeril Lagasse air fryers can help!
The perfect balance between price point and quality makes buying any of these models the right choice if you are looking for an appliance with all the bells and whistles. You will be able to cook anything from french fries to shrimp skewers in minutes by using this machine!