Tips and Reviews on Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer Reviews in 2022
If you are finding the best multi cooker with air fryer function for your family, you have to read this blog to get more information about the top 5 products that are available on Amazon now. The article will also cover tips and guides on how to use the best multi cooker with air fryer.
Multi-Cookers are all the rage these days because they offer versatility in one machine. They are also called multicookers or multifunctional electric pressure cookers (MEPCs). They can cook rice, steam vegetables, make soup, and more all at once – it saves time and energy!
Moreover, there are some models that include an Air Fry feature which cooks food by circulating hot air around it. This allows you to enjoy fried favorites without any added oil or butter
Do you find yourself running out of time to cook? You are not alone. The truth is, many people are looking for a way to make dinner in less time and with less mess, but without sacrificing flavor. That’s where the best multi-cooker with air fryer comes into play!
It can help you create delicious recipes from scratch or even whip up quick meals from your freezer, all while minimizing clean-up and maximizing your time. That’s why I have created this list of the top 5 best multi cooker with air fryer reviews, so you can find what you are looking for within just a few minutes of reading!
These products are perfect for those who want quality food but don’t have enough time or space to cook it themselves. All three of these products will ensure that you never go hungry again – even if you are living alone!
Top 5 Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer Reviews in 2022
There are a lot of different types of air fryers on the market, but not all of them are created equal. If you’re looking for an air fryer that can do it all, then you need to check out the best multi cooker with air fryer on the market. This incredible appliance is designed to do everything from frying chicken to baking cakes, and it does it all with ease.
The best part about this air fryer is that it comes with a variety of different cooking functions that make it extremely versatile. Whether you want to fry chicken or bake a cake, this air fryer can do it all. It even has a defrost function so you can cook frozen food without any hassle.
1) Instant Pot Pro Crisp 11-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker with Air Fryer Combo
With 2 innovative lids for Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, the Instant Pot Pro Crisp is perfect for all your cooking needs. Air fry, broil, bake, roast, dehydrate or reheat your favorite dish in minutes with this versatile 11-in-1 multicooker.
The pressure cooker function of this best multi cooker with air fryer handles high-pressure recipes that enable fast and delicious dishes in just minutes, while the air fryer is designed specifically to air fry, roast meats for hearty flavors or broil vegetables with 95% fat and oil reduced!
Apart from these two different options, it can also be used as a steamer, food warmer, sous vide cooker with an induction heating element to create restaurant quality meals at home every day. The slow cooker is perfect for low-and-slow simmering of braising meat until succulent perfection.
The product is perfect for those families who love to eat. With a capacity setting of 8, it will cook all your favourite dishes and keep them warm until family members are ready to dine. It has 11 safety features that ensure you can trust this one pot cooking machine time and again as you go about preparing meals for the group.
This best multi cooker with air fryer is the fanciest appliance to hit the marketplace. With 5 programmable settings, it lets you easily cook up your favorite foods. Included with purchase are accessories including a steam rack, air fryer basket and storage cover so you don’t have to use plastic wrap!
- 11 cooking functions with several customizable programs
- LED screen display with a knob and buttons
- 2 interchangeable lids for pressure cooker and air fryer functions
- A large cooking capacity of 8 quarts with 11 safety features
- Stainless steel nonstick accessories and frying basket
- Up to 95% less fat with air fryer function
- Up to 70% faster with pressure function
- There are 5 programmable settings for your own recipes
- Large enough for up to a family of 8 people
- Cook small batches of food in a really short time
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Temperature can only be adjusted by whole degrees
- Air Fry function may not be as good as the original air fryer
2) Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker Air Fry
The Ninja FD401 Foodi Ninja FD401 is the 8-quart pressure cooker that also serves as a regular stovetop cooking pot with two handles, perfect for traditional sauces and dishes that require simmering on the stovetop.
This best multi cooker is not only the pro-grade pressure cooker but it can also air fry, locking in juiciness and turning out crisp foods every time. We all know that cooking takes time, but with these tools, you can get dinner on your table in seconds.
The powerful pressure cooker uses just minutes to get delicious food ready for the whole family to enjoy. It’s also great for saving pots and pans because it cooks up to 70% faster than traditional methods! On top of that, this Air Fryer lets make guilt-free food with up to 75% less fat than frying normally.
You can go from frozen to crispy in just nearly half of an hour. It is truly a technological marvel! If you’re looking for an efficient device that provides professional quality results in no time at all, this best multi cooker with air fryer is definitely a perfect choice.
- 9 preset cooking options with TenderCrisp Technology
- 8-quart cooking pot with 5-quart frying basket
- 14 safety features with a 45-recipe booklet and accessories
- Nonstick ceramic-coated dishwasher-safe pot and basket
- Can cook up to a 7-lb chicken or 8 pieces of chicken breast at once
- Simple and easy to use while also saving a lot of time
- The lids are easy to lock and release
- Both pressure and air fry function gives delicious food results
- The unit is large and heavy if you only have small kitchens
3) Emeril Everyday 8 QT with Accessories Pressure Air Fryer
This best multi cooker with air fryer by Emeril Lagasse is the perfect appliance for your kitchen. Air and Pressure, the ultimate cooking combination. This multi cooker is perfect for any cook. It can cook food with incredible flavor, crisp it up in a matter of minutes using its convenient “air fryer” function.
The 8-quart multi cooker is perfect for big families and special occasions. With 44 cooking functions, the cooker can easily find a variety of dishes to make while also getting an attractive appliance to entertain with their guests.
When you want to take your cooking up a notch and back down again, this is the product for you. Use it to bake, roast, poach eggs and boil down fruits and veggies to create wholesome meals all day long.
Instantly, 80% of your meals are ready in 20 minutes or less using its all-inclusive pressure cooker system that cooks up to 70% faster than a traditional oven.
The digital controls of this best multi cooker with air fryer let you get creative with different techniques while adapting the appliance to your specific needs – from baking delicate fish dishes that traditionally require a high temperature oven all the way through pressure-cooking cheesecake!
- A dual lid design instead of having 12 different appliances
- Simple LED display control panel with a knob and buttons
- 44 cooking preset options with Keep Warm Mode
- 8-quart dishwasher-safe cooking pot
- Nonstick stainless steel interior and accessories
- Can cook 8 pounds of chicken easily, perfect for large families
- Up to 70% fat and calories reduced for air fryer function
- Cook food very quickly and nicely, especially side dishes and desserts
- The manual instruction is quite hard to understand
4) 1829 CARL SCHMIDT SOHN 6QT Multi-Cooker with Pressure & Air Fryer Lid
The 1829 CSS Multi-Cooker is a kitchen essential for today’s foodservice response. With the need to be both profitable and sustainable, chefs are looking for ways to use innovative cooking techniques that taste better produce healthier outcomes.
This Best Multi Cooker with air fryer excels at that, with capabilities like air frying or pressure cooking sourcing lighter fuels than oil or electric, but still yielding delectable foods without compromising quality.
When it comes to cooking, time is money. Tired of waiting for your pressure cooker or air fryer to reach temperature? Bringing you 22 cooking options, this hardware features 15 different presets for different foods including steak, chicken, vegetable, french fries, and etc.!
A touch screen on the panel can make these dishes come alive in no time since the preheat function reaches the perfect temperature quickly. Let your imagination run wild while economizing precious minutes thanks to this device that will become a short cut chef’s friends!
- Digital LED touch screen control panel with detachable lids
- Pressure cooker and air fryer capacity: 6 quarts
- 22 preset cooking functions with temp range from 150 to 400 degrees F
- Nonstick and dishwasher-safe interior and parts
- Cook more easily and safely
- The multifunction is really helpful and time-saving
- Great cookbook for cooking beginners
- Quite small for large families of 7 people or above
5) Thomson TFPC607 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Dual Lid, Slow Cooker and More
The Thomson TFPC607 pressure cooker is a multi-purpose appliance that can perform the functions of a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer and air fryer in addition to having all the safety features and ease of use, users have come to trust in Thompson products.
This best multi cooker with air fryer features an adjustable release valve so you will never put too much pressure on your system while cooking with it. When selecting which function you are using on this device, be sure to select the right lid for the pot being used.
The 1500 watt power air fryer lid means this appliance provides up to five times more cook time than traditional frying surfaces do at any given level of energy input making for faster meals without sacrificing flavor or texture!
The pot is also non-stick, easy to clean and can easily be washed by hand or put in your dishwasher. It’s the ultimate product for those on-the-go. Cooking food not only saves you time but has dietary benefits too!
- Digital touch screen control with 14 pressure cooking programs
- Airtight locking lids with cyclonic heating technology
- A large cooking capacity of 6.5 quarts
- Come with nonstick accessories
- Simple and easy to use and clean
- Cook food for up to a whole family of 5
- Operating very nicely and quietly
- Excellent product at a bargain price
- The manual is not too detailed for the time and temp suggestions
Benefits of Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer
You may not be a person that loves to cook and likes spending time in the kitchen, let’s face it! There are things we all hate about cooking and one of them is cleaning up. Imagine how much easier clean-up could become with a multi cooker?
I have also found some great benefits for having a multi cooker with air fryer which you should know before considering your purchase. This way you will be sure to get the perfect appliance for your needs, don’t worry it isn’t too complicated.
Save You Money
Technology has made our lives easier by the day. These appliances that are on the market can even save you time, which is worth money of course! Investing in multi cooker with air fryer will help you save some money.
It may be a great decision to buy it because it saves money and energy. This means less food waste too! But how? The multi cooker with air fryer comes along with a timer allowing one to program the appliance for cooking your meal at a certain time.
This way they can optimize electricity consumption during non-peak hours when electricity costs are lower than they would normally be during peak demand times, especially if you plan your cooking times wisely. So by using this appliance you actually save money and energy.
Have Many Functions
The best multi cooker with air fryer is a great addition to any kitchen because of its many functions. It may be a new device on the market but it isn’t complicated to use, as mentioned above, and serves as your roaster, steamer, and much more. The greatest part is that you may cook almost anything in the multi cooker with air fryer!
You can even prepare delicious desserts such as cheesecakes or chocolate muffins! Sounds good right? These appliances don’t only save time they also allow easy cooking so no worries there.
As we all know now: clean eating habits start at home! And no matter how busy you are, there is a way to cook a healthy meal for yourself and your family. And since multi cooker with air fryer has many functions it allows cooking food in the most natural form possible.
One of the benefits of multi cooker with air fryer is that it cooks food evenly by circulating hot air through all sides at once. This means less fat and oil needed to get the results you want from your cooking!
It’s definitely worth investing in these appliances because they allow eating delicious foods while also keeping you healthy at the same time.
The Perfect Gift
The best multi cooker with air fryer is also the perfect gift idea to give your loved ones. Since many people are busy these days, spending time in the kitchen preparing a meal isn’t always easy.
This appliance that works as a roaster, steamer, and more can save your loved ones time and energy! It’s definitely worth considering because it will make life easier for all of you!
Easy To Clean
Multi cooker with air fryer is an appliance that makes cooking easy for everyone. But to make life easier for you, it has removable parts which are dishwasher safe! Isn’t this great? All of the components are made in a way that food does not get stuck or burn inside them so cleaning up can be done without hassle.
You don’t need to have a large kitchen area to accommodate one of these appliances because they are compact in size. This means it will take up less space on your countertop which is definitely something you will love!
Many people choose not to cook at home because they think it’s too much work but with the multi cooker with air fryer, cooking delicious meals for you and your family has never been easier!
There are so many benefits of having the best multi cooker with air fryer, especially if you don’t like spending too much time in the kitchen cooking meals or cleaning up afterward! There are other uses as well but these were the reasons why you would love this appliance.
Buying Guides for Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer
When it comes to investing in kitchen appliances, you can never go wrong with a multi cooker. For one, this is the only device that serves three different purposes. You can use it as an air fryer, oven, and healthy steamer. This saves space and time so you will not need to buy and alternate between various devices.
Experts say that more than 20% of households already own one but if you want to purchase the best multi cooker with air fryer, what factors you should consider. Here are some considerations that you may want to know:
Size and Capacity
First, you should consider the size and capacity of the multi cooker to determine if this fits your needs. People who love cooking big servings can go for a 14-quart model while smaller families would probably be satisfied with 10- to 12-quart units that can still fit inside a standard cabinet or countertop.
Size and capacity should also coincide with what it is made for – steaming, roasting, baking, and frying. If you plan on using it as an air fryer most often, make sure that it can accommodate dishes such as roasts and whole chickens.
Although not all models offer presets for certain dishes like steamed fish fillet or vegetables, the majority of them do so make sure to look for these features when shopping around.
Look for a multi cooker with more functions because this helps you save time and money on buying additional appliances. Make sure to choose one that has the following features:
Having this function in your best multi cooker with air fryer will allow you to cook healthy recipes without adding oil or butter. Besides vegetables, you can steam seafood, whole chicken, pork loin, beef sides, and even cake!
You can also use it as an alternative to your oven if you are running short of time. It is great for dinner parties because if dinner is late everyone will still have something good to eat at home.
Using an air fryer helps you reduce your fat intake especially when cooking meat dishes like bacon, pork chops, and chicken thighs. You can even fry brownies, donuts, fruit pies, or cookies in this multi cooker!
If you do not have a separate oven installed at home but still love baking cakes every now and then, this function comes in handy. This also helps you save money from additional electricity consumption.
Having the slow cooking function is very helpful, especially when making soups and stews since it allows you to cook on low heat for hours without overcooking your food.
Another important consideration before purchasing the best multi cooker with air fryer is its design that should fit into your kitchen décor. For instance, only want to use a fryer most of the time and rarely use the steamer and oven features? You can go for a multi cooker with just one fryer basket and an air fryer function.
If you love cooking, invest in a multi cooker that offers several interchangeable baskets so you can cook different dishes at the same time. This way, preparing dinner will not take too long.
Make sure to select a multi cooker with safety features such as auto shut-off sensors and non-stick interiors for hassle-free cleaning. It should also have a countdown timer so you know how much time is left before your dish is ready.
This way, you can plan a schedule and prepare a list of other tasks to do while your multi cooker is cooking.
Easy Care and Maintainance
You also want a multi cooker that is easy to clean and maintain. After using it, just wipe with a damp cloth and you are ready to go! For those models with dishwasher-safe parts, there’s nothing easier than loading the machine in the dishwasher after use.
In addition, choose a model that has a detachable cord so you can easily store it rather than leaving it on your countertop as this can take up too much space. Additionally, be sure to check if there are removable parts that come off easily – see how you can access these parts for cleaning or washing purposes.
Finally, check the price of your preferred best multi cooker with air fryer. The number of features it offers should match its price range.
If you are not sure what functions to prioritize, take note that most models offer healthy steaming and air frying functions at around $100 to $200. Meanwhile, if you want to steam and fry dishes simultaneously or need a slow cooking feature as well, expect to pay more.
If you plan on using your multi cookers for parties or do meal preps often, choose one with additional trays so you can cook different types of dishes at the same time. But if budget is your priority, look for a model that has just three basic functionalities – steamer, oven, and fryer – at under $100.
There are several multi cookers that can help you save time and energy when cooking. You just need to carefully choose the model that suits your lifestyle, budget, cooking skills, and kitchen space. After all, you will be using it on a regular basis so make sure it has features that will address your needs every day!
How to Use Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer for Recipes
It is time to replace the old appliances with new ones! It should be a smart kitchen. A multi cooker can do its job like an oven, pressure cooker, rice cooker, and more, while the best multi cooker with air fryer Function also acts as an air fryer.
Now you can cook your food crisply without any oil by using it as both of the appliances. The greatest thing about this appliance is that it has amazing convection technology which works to make your food flavorful every time you use it. Below are some good recipes to try.
Steamed Dumplings (pork dumplings) Recipe
- For the dough:
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- For the filling:
- 1/2 pound of ground pork
- 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Put the flour in a large bowl and add an adequate amount of salt. Mix them well. Add one tablespoon of cold water at a time to the mixture while you are mixing it with your hands until it forms into a pliable dough.
- It should not be too sticky or too dry but just enough that you can mold it with your hand for this recipe. Knead it for about 1 minute then wrap in plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, put all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them well. You can adjust to your liking for this recipe.
- Knead the dough again after it has rested in the fridge for half an hour then cut into small pieces about 1 1/2″ big. Roll each piece with a rolling pin until flat then place some of the fillings on one side while leaving room at the edges.
- Fold one side over to meet up with an edge of another part so that you are forming a sort of like a triangle. Pinch together along all three sides so that there are no openings or pockets anywhere inside. This will seal in any juices from within putting it in the oven.
- Put water in your best multi cooker with air fryer’s pot and turn it on medium-high heat. Once the water is boiling, place the dumplings into one layer using tongs or a Chinese spider skimmer (it’s like a small strainer). I use only about 10 at a time because they need to stay separated.
- As soon as they rise to the top of the water, turn off the heat and shut the lid immediately after flipping all of them over with cooking tongs (if you leave them standing up, they won’t cook completely).
- Fill your multi cooker or air fryer basket with some diced garlic cloves then put them on top of aluminum foil that has been sprayed lightly with nonstick spray. This will be your dumplings steaming pan.
- Place the dumplings into the basket or steam rack. You can use aluminum foil to cover them if you want but I find that it’s not necessary. Add 2 teaspoons of water and 1 tablespoon of honey towards the bottom of the inner pot (if you are using an air fryer, pour it in at the bottom).
- Cook for about 10 minutes depending on how thick or thin you rolled your dough then take them out carefully using tongs or cooking tongs. Serve immediately with soy sauce or hot mustard dipping sauce!
Roasted Beef Ribs (Kalbi) Recipe
- 2 pounds of beef short ribs with bones
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
For the marinade:
- 3 tablespoons of beer (I use Budweiser)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 4 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cooking sake or sherry wine.
- Put all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and mix them well. Place the beef ribs in a gallon size bag then pour the whole mixture in there over top. Seal it up tightly so that none will spill out when shaking it around gently to coat each piece. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, take the ribs out of the fridge and let them sit outside for half an hour. Turn your best multi cooker with air fryer on high with the “vent” closed for five minutes. This will make it nice and hot to sear the beef ribs.
- Put some bacon or pancetta in there if you have any laying around with a little olive oil drizzled over top then put your beef ribs into one layer on top of that (you can use aluminum foil to cover them but I find that it’s not necessary).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of soy sauce all over top then close it back up securely without opening it at all again throughout cooking time. Cook for about 15-20 minutes with the vent closed per this recipe.
- Serve with some steamed rice and a side of kimchi!
Spicy Grilled Pork (Dwaeji Bulgogi) Recipe
- 1 pound of pork tenderloin sliced thinly, marinated for an hour with:
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cooking sake or sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon each of grated garlic and ginger.
- For the sauce:
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons of chili paste (I use Sambal Oelek)
- 4 teaspoons of honey, or an equivalent amount to your liking if you want it spicier! I used about 5 teaspoons because I like it really spicy.
- Mix them well!
- Put all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix them well. Place the pork tenderloin in a gallon size bag then pour the whole mixture in there over top.
- Make sure all of the meat is covered, seal it up tightly and mix it around gently to coat each piece. Refrigerate for at least an hour (you can leave it overnight) and bring it back out 30 minutes before cooking time.
- Put some bacon or pancetta in there if you have any laying around with a little olive oil drizzled over top then put your pork tenderloin into one layer on top of that (you can use aluminum foil to cover them but I find that it’s not necessary).
- Pour 2 tablespoons of soy sauce all over top then close it back up securely without opening it at all again throughout cooking time. Cook for about 15 minutes on high with vent closed and then flipping them around with the tongs to cook all sides evenly.
- Serve with some steamed rice and a side of kimchi!
Serve everything together with some steamed white rice and a side of kimchi for an amazing Korean-inspired dinner! Be sure to let me know if you try any of these recipes or if there’s anything you tried that has been made even more delicious by multi cooker pressure cooking.
FAQs about Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer
Can you air fry in a multi cooker?
No, I do not recommend using a multi cooker to air fry if your appliance doesn’t have an air frying function because it may damage your multi cooker.
However, if your appliance is not a multi-cooker or air fryer, but it has the function of circulating hot air by blowing out warm airflow with a fan. Then you can try to use it as an alternative way to replace home appliances for air frying. As long as it has a heat source and wind flow generator.
Is there an air fryer and pressure cooker in one?
Yes, there is! All of the five products I have gone over in this article are both an air fryer and a pressure cooker. However, not all brands and models of pressure cookers are able to do both. So it is important that you check the product description before making a purchase.
The best multi cooker with air fryer products I have reviewed in this article only offers the combination of an air fryer and pressure cooker and nothing else. Thus there must be other differences between them as well if they vary so much in price. These features may include:
– Numerous preset programs (some might have more than others)
– Maximum capacity (the bigger the capacity, the more food can be cooked at once)
– Digital display (this is useful for those who want precise cooking temperature and time settings – especially for recipes that require these exact settings).
– And more, read the reviews above for more information.
What can you use a multi-cooker for?
The best multi cooker with air fryer has a multitude of functions. It can be used as a normal pot for cooking soups, stews and chili. It is also suitable to roast meat or vegetables, steam snacks or even make pasta.
You can use it as slow cooker with the lid open for browning meat and then locking the lid after long hours of slow cooking to make a delicious stew, casserole or curry.
When using the Auto setting digital pressure cookers are fully automated: The electric pressure cooker adjusts itself automatically to the required pressure level, keeps it there during cooking and switches off when your dish is done – without constant supervision by you!
Conclusion about Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryer
In this blog post, I have compiled a list of the Top 5 Best Multi Cooker with Air Fryers on the market for you to consider. Remember that you should choose a multi cooker with air fryer function if you are planning to use it for frying most often because it will help save time and money in the long run.
It is also important to choose a model that has easy to clean parts, functional features, safety sensors, and auto shut-off abilities. Always consider your budget before purchasing one because different models have different price tags – investing in an affordable one would be ideal.
I hope these reviews have been helpful in your search and that one of them is perfect for your needs! If not, please let us know what features are most important to you so I can continue providing more research into products that will most suit your cooking preferences.