Tips and Reviews on Best Innsky Air Fryers Reviews in 2021
Are you finding the best Innsky Air Fryers for your kitchen? If so, look no further! This article will show you the reviews about these best products and how to choose the suitable one for your needs.
In the fast-paced world of today, people are looking for ways to save time and effort in their daily lives. One way they can do this is by cooking with an air fryer. Air fryers use hot air to cook food quickly and efficiently while retaining more of the natural flavors and nutrients than other methods such as deep frying or boiling.
Innsky Air Fryers are one of the best air fryer brands on the market for you to use in your kitchen. They have a ton of features that make cooking easier and more enjoyable, which is why they are so popular with customers who want to save time when cooking food.
This blog post highlights some of the best air fryer products from Innsky on the market right now so you don’t have to spend hours researching which one would be best for your needs. I have compiled a list that includes both countertop models and portable ones that require no electricity at all!
The Best Innsky Air Fryers Reviews in 2021
1) Innsky Air Fryer XL 5.8 QT 11 in 1
Simplify your life with the new Innsky air fryer XL, which is engineered to give you food that tastes like it has been deep-fried but without all the unhealthy fats.
Enjoy crispy chicken tenders and mozzarella sticks in place of french fries or donuts; save time by cooking delicious grilled shrimp kabobs; make healthy meals for your family quickly and easily using this modern appliance that feels just as at home on the stovetop as it does in the kitchen cabinet – actually, no need to clean up!
Just like air drying clothes, cooking with hot air can reduce up to 85% of fat in your meals compared to deep frying. The secrets are the fence-like design basket that evenly cooks your food and special hollow carvings on the inside which distribute heat more efficiently than traditional ovens – allowing you 4 times the cooking speed!
With 7 preset modes and 4 assist functions, all with precise time and temp settings on the large advanced digital screen of this Innsky air fryer, you will be able to cook delicious meals no matter what your taste!
With an alarm function that beeps three times when your dish is finished cooking and a keep-warm function in case you need to prolong the flavor in food until serving time, this air fryer exceeds professional standards.
The air fryer comes out hot off the stove with its large, stainless steel body. You will find that 5.8-quart capacity makes for more than enough space to cook meat, vegetables, and even brownies (yes, it can do all of these).
The square basket design of this Innsky air fryer can fit a maximum of 5 to 6 pounds of whole chicken, while the removable nonstick dishwasher safe feature allows you to effortlessly handle clean up with minimal effort.
Make your cuisine possibilities limitless with 32 chef-tested recipes included in the Chef’s Recipe Booklet, plus troubleshoot cooking highs and lows with helpful tips from seasoned professionals on food handling best practices.
- Smart LED touch screen control panel
- Square 5.8-quart nonstick detachable frying basket
- 7 preset options with 4 assist functions for 85% fat decreased
- A 60-min timer and a temp range from 180 to 400 degrees F
- Stainless steel design with a 32-recipe cookbook
- Delay-to-start function up to 99 minutes will help you with the marination
- Large enough to cook a 6lb chicken for 5 people
- Easy to clean up and no odor smell during the operation
- Cooking safer with an auto-shutoff and alarm function
- The control panel is easy to follow and use
- Save your time and cooking countertop
- The alarm is the default so it cannot turn off
2) Innsky Air Fryer Oven 10.6 Quart 10-in-1 with Rotisserie & Dehydrator
Become a culinary expert in no time. Make restaurant-quality dishes right in your own kitchen with the Innsky Air Fryer Oven 10.6 QT. Every dish from soup to tenderloin is possible, and all without the harmful chemicals found in non-stick pan linings or any oil added – instead, air frying uses about 85% less oil than deep-frying!
Using the rotisserie function can also help you make healthier grilled meats at home with recipes like chicken parmigiana by rotating for even cooking without adding any grease whatsoever. With this machine, you have full control over heat settings from 150 to 400 degrees F so you can always get the precise results you need.
Get creative with your cooking experience by entering through 10 one-touch pre-programmed modes and allowing yourself the freedom to choose the desired temperature, for a perfect crispy finish on pizza, rotisserie bird, or baked crispier chicken wings.
With a sleek portable design, this air fryer is perfect for small kitchens. Although compact and modern in appearance, the air fryer by InnSky can cook family-sized meals because it has a 10.6 qt capacity!
With an auto shut-off and overheat protection, this will cut down on mishaps that can happen during dinner time! It is equipped with an intelligently designed air duct and 360-degree high-speed fan so you can enjoy quick & easy cooking without compromising on nutrition or taste.
The Innsky Air Fryer Oven is a time saver with many accessories. Spend less time prepping ingredients for cooking and use the included recipe to explore more possible ways of getting dinner on the table. Plus washable component parts are dishwasher safe! Get one today before they’re all gone!
This air fryer oven is revolutionary because of its kind with a transparent, thickened tempered glass window. Now you can watch your food without worrying about overcooking and detachable for easy cleaning.
It also features an upgraded stainless steel inner surface that will ensure safety without odor when using this product. For those looking to bake multiple batches of cookies, I recommend using mesh racks like the company offers! With this invention even baking becomes foolproof.
- 6-quart large cooking capacity with a stainless steel design
- 10 cooking preset functions include Rotisserie and Dehydrating
- Digital LED touch menu with a wide temp range from 150 to 400F
- A detachable door with a viewing window to check cooking foods
- Come with stainless steel accessories and 85% fat reduced recipes
- Safer with auto-off and overheating protection
- Large cooking capacity for up to 8 people
- Cook faster while saving your cooking space
- Simple operation without any smoke or odor
- Easy to clean due to the dishwasher-safe parts
- Double layers help to cook 2 sorts of foods at once
- Take time to find out how to put the basket in
Benefits of Innsky Air Fryers
Innsky air fryers provide a tasty and healthy alternative to deep-frying. You can cook crispy French fries, crunchy onion rings, zesty chicken wings, scrumptious roasted vegetables, and much more with simple one-touch air frying technology.
1. Low fat, oil-free healthy cooking
Air fryers are great for people who want to cut down their fat intake. With air fryers, you can still enjoy fried food without the use of oil when cooking.
Air fries produce 70% less fat than conventional deep-frying techniques in an air fryer. This means that you can cook your favorite meals with up to 50% less fat in the comfort of your own kitchen!
2. Safe and easy to use
No need to stand by your pan while cooking, waiting for it to cool off before draining the oil or throwing out the oily residue. The food does not come into contact with hot oil or messy plates!
You don’t have to worry about scalding yourself accidentally because there is no open flame involved when cooking. Air fryers are safe to use in the kitchen with kids!
3. Cooking versatility
Air fryers can be used for a wide variety of foods such as meat, seafood, vegetables, and more! You can also cook more than one food at once by using special racks or baskets which allow you to stack your food within the air fryer.
This is great if you are cooking for several people and want to save time! Prepare 5 steaks and 4 large potatoes simultaneously without any hassle – all it takes is an air fryer!
4. Convenient and quick cooking times
With an Innsky air fryer, you don’t need to wait for your oil (if you decide to use any) to heat up. This means that you can start cooking as soon as your food is ready to be cooked and within a few minutes, it will be done.
When compared to other methods such as ovens or microwaves, an air fryer cooks food quickly and doesn’t overheat the kitchen.
5. Easy to clean
Air fryers are easy to clean. All you need is water and soap. Most of an air fryer’s parts are dishwasher safe which means that you can just pop them in the machine when it’s time to wash your utensils!
If there are parts that cannot be washed in a dishwasher, they are easy to remove and either hand wash or wipe down with a dry kitchen towel, depending on their material. The non-stick coating ensures that food will not get stuck onto its surface, making cleaning simple and quick!
6. Energy efficient
Innsky air fryers do not need much power or energy to operate efficiently. They use less electricity than conventional ovens while cooking food at the same speed! Air fryers use up to 80% less energy than ovens and more than 50% of that is used during the cooking process.
7. Great for large families
Air fryers are great for cooking food in bulk which makes them a great addition to your home if you live with a family! If you have kids, they will love frozen meals such as French fries and chicken nuggets or vegetable rattles and cheesy wedges – all of these can be cooked perfectly within an air fryer!
A little bit goes a long way – 2-3 servings of exercise becomes enough for 4 people when it’s cooked using an air fryer.
8. Perfect for international cuisines
Air fries are perfect for preparing not only various international cuisines but also meals that you personally love! Deep-frying and baking made easy – simple and tasty stir-fries and roasted veggies can be cooked with the use of an air fryer without too much hassle.
Steaks or chicken can be marinated in a variety of sauces to your preference before cooking them with an air fryer for a delicious meal that will impress your guests!
9. Convenient storage
Air fryers are not just great for reheating leftovers – they are also perfect for preparing food ahead of time, such as steaks or fries that can then be thrown into the oven to finish cooking when it’s needed.
With the help of an Innsky air fryer, all you need to do is pop them in and forget about them. Your food will be ready when you need it to be!
10. Great for reheating old food
Avoid the microwave and make your meals smell delicious all over again with help of an air fryer. Your fried chicken now becomes crunchy again and warm dinners taste as they have just come out of the oven! You can even warm up cold pizza slices using this method – yum!
Buying Guides for Innsky Air Fryers
Air fryers are wonderful appliances. They are the best solution for people who want their food crispy, crunchy, and really tasty. At the same time, they are healthier than traditional deep fryers because most of them produce fewer oil fumes that are harmful to health.
However, the problem with this is that there are just so many different models on sale that it can be really difficult to tell which one suits your needs best. To make things easier for you, I have put together this section with some factors that you may want to consider before purchasing a new Innsky air fryer.
Size and Capacity
The size of the air fryer you want to purchase is one of the most important things to consider. This has nothing to do with how much space you have at home since there are air fryers that fit under the counter, but instead, it is about planning your life.
For example, if you are buying an air fryer for a single person then it makes no sense to go for a big model because this would be pure overkill.
On the other hand, if there are more people in your house who need food fried crispy in the oven every day, then it makes complete sense to invest in a large capacity appliance. The amount of food each machine can hold will play an important role in this area.
Another factor that you may want to consider is the safety systems of each appliance. An air fryer that has an auto shut-off function, or one that can be turned off quickly during cooking is definitely much safer than a device without these.
This safety system will also come in handy if you have children who can easily cause havoc around the kitchen while your back is turned for a minute.
Some machines even have a child lock which completely prevents this from happening, and it is pretty reassuring to know that all your appliances are going to stay intact after you get home from work!
Easy Care and Maintainance
This is another very important aspect to take into consideration when buying an Innsky air fryer. As you probably know, things like oil and fat can be pretty difficult to clean once it has dried on the walls of your appliance.
I would definitely recommend for this reason that you invest in an air fryer that has removable parts that are dishwasher safe, or at least easily washable by hand.
As well as making sure it is easy to keep clean, you may want to consider the material each part is made out of so you don’t find yourself replacing your food dehydrator every few months because it starts smelling bad due to bacteria build-up after cleaning it only once!
The best way to check this is by looking at reviews online about how easy certain appliances are to maintain. This will be another factor that can seriously help you narrow down your options.
Ease of Use and Programming
The ease of use is definitely one of the most important factors to consider when looking at any appliance, even though it may seem as simple as operating a microwave.
When it comes to buying an Innsky air fryer, this factor becomes even more important because you want something that is going to produce great-tasting food consistently without any problems.
One thing I would recommend you check out for this would be how easy it is for the different parts of the machine to lock into each other so there is no risk of them falling apart during cooking. Also, if a digital display is included with the device then make sure that all functions are listed on it clearly.
The best way to check how easy each machine is to operate would be by checking out reviews on it from users who have already purchased the appliance in question. This will give you a good idea of what things people liked or didn’t like about certain models, with regards to how easy they were to use!
The functionality is definitely something that should be considered as well. It basically comes down to the different capabilities of each appliance, and if it can cook a range of different foods without you needing to purchase additional attachments.
For example, if you are thinking about buying an air fryer then obviously this will be for cooking fried food in an oven-like manner. However, some products have special settings that have been designed with certain types of food in mind so they ensure they come out tasting exactly how they are supposed to!
As I mentioned previously, there are also appliances that don’t require any oil at all so they can actually dehydrate fruit or vegetables with ease. This would definitely give you more freedom when cooking healthy meals for your family since you wouldn’t need to worry about deep frying anything!
When it comes to price, there are so many different aspects that must be taken into consideration before making your decision about which air fryer is right for you.
Some machines are extremely expensive because they have a lot of technological advances and extra features over basic air fryers, while others are cheap but lack the ‘wow’ factor when it comes to performance.
This is why you need to think about how much money you can afford to spend on your Innsky air fryer, and then narrow down all the options from there. Make sure that when you read reviews for each product that you check out both the price tag as well as any special offers available if it is in a sale too!
Most people who purchase an air fryer do so in order to save time and energy by doing away with their old oven or cooker. This means that making sure your machine has a quick pre-heat function before cooking begins is going to be very important because it will definitely save you time!
Many models also have a quick cool-down function which helps to release the heat inside the machine quickly. This is great because it means that not only are you left with minimal waiting around but there is no risk of burnt fingers or hands either.
Another thing that will save you lots of time and energy would be having a large fan working underneath your dehydration unit as this will mean that all the hot air is dispersed evenly over your food as it cooks.
You can always check out reviews online for each model before the purchase if you want to find out how much heat they produce and how fast they cook!
As you can see, there are some great options that you can choose from when it comes to buying this type of appliance.
If you make sure the product you are looking at has all the features mentioned above then you will be a real winner in regards to getting seriously good tasting homemade food very quickly and easily! Happy Shopping!
How to Use Innsky Air Fryers
Innsky air fryers are one of the latest inventions in the home appliance field. The manufacturers have made their best efforts to come up with an easy-to-use product for customers. Like all other electric appliances, this air fryer is also simple to use and does not take much time or effort to cook healthy food at home.
Here are the two delicious recipes you can make with this amazing product.
Yakitori Japanese Skewered Chicken
Tired of chicken nuggets? Want to try Japanese-style skewered chicken instead? Here’s an air fryer recipe for Yakitori, the Japanese skewered Chicken. The chicken is tender and juicy on the inside, but slightly crisp and caramelized outside! Not only it’s guilt-free, but also super easy to make. All you need are some basic ingredients from your pantry.
In English, Yakitori literally means grilled chicken. In Japan, however, yakitori can be a variety of meats or vegetables put on skewers traditionally seasoned with soy sauce, sake (or another alcoholic beverage), sugar, and sometimes ginger. They are then cooked over a charcoal grill at diners’ tables.
Yakitori has become so popular in the United States that it even comes battered and fried. They are typically served as appetizers at Japanese restaurants. What makes yakitori so special is its simplicity that allows the flavors of each ingredient to shine through. Yakitori can be made with any part of the chicken with Innsky air fryers.
- 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sake (or mirin)
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 green onion stalks
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix soy sauce, sake, and sugar in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add the green onion stalks to the mixture and pour everything on top of the chicken cubes.
- Stir well to coat all sides evenly with marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge before cooking them.
- Assemble skewers with alternating pieces of chicken thighs/breast, onion, mushroom, bell pepper but leave some space between each piece so they cook evenly inside of your air fryer.
- You can use wooden skewers or metal skewers depending on your preference. If you are using wooden skewers allow them to soak first for 15 minutes in water before assembling the yakitori.
- Plug your Innsky air fryer and set it for 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Shake the chicken skewers every 2-3 minutes halfway to ensure even cooking. When cook, watch carefully as they can burn quickly because of the sugar content in the marinade.
- Yakitori is done when juices run clear or fully cooked with an internal temperature of 165F (74C) on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve hot with salt and pepper to taste, dipping sauce (soy sauce + wasabi paste), ponzu sauce, or tare (Japanese sweet soy-based dip). If you plan to make more than 1 serving at a time, please note that this recipe is enough for 10 pieces of yakitori.
- Serve immediately! You can also serve on top of some steamed white rice or any kind of fried rice.
- If you don’t have sake, you can use mirin which is slightly sweeter than sake but works pretty much the same way.
- A little bit of honey can be substituted if sugar isn’t available.
- Use skinless chicken thighs (or breasts) instead to reduce calories and saturated fat content. You need skinless meat because it’s more suitable for cooking in an air fryer without drying out too much.
- Always cut the meat into uniform size so that all pieces cook evenly especially when using breast meat because they tend to cook faster than thighs.
- If you use chicken on the bone, add a few minutes on cooking time to ensure that they are fully cooked from inside.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, this recipe can also be made in the oven. It just won’t be as crispy and caramelized outside as in the air fryer!
Thai Chicken Drumsticks
These Thai Chicken Drumsticks are deliciously crispy and moist on the inside! Unlike deep frying or baking, cooking them in an air fryer is so much easier and they taste just as good! This recipe can be made with any chicken parts you like too.
Using a marinade makes these drumsticks extra flavorful. It’s almost impossible to resist eating all of these drumsticks on their own, but it goes very well with your favorite sides such as mashed potatoes and steamed rice. Have some napkins ready before you dig into this lip-smacking dish!
- 2 pounds of chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add the fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, oyster sauce, chili flakes if using, and minced garlic. Mix well until the ingredients are all combined to make a marinade.
- Add in the chicken drumsticks and mix thoroughly to coat each one with marinade. Marinate for at least 2 hours – preferably overnight – covered, in a fridge, or even better if you have time to put it into a Ziploc bag.
- When done marinating, place your chicken drumsticks onto the wire rack of the Innsky air fryer basket and spread them out evenly so they don’t overlap each other too much as this will prevent them from getting crispy on both sides by crowding them up together during the cooking process.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F for 20 minutes (so that it will cook evenly without drying out too much). You can flip your drumsticks over during this time if you like to get even crispiness but I don’t bother with this step personally as I want my chicken skin to be extra crispy so I’m quite happy doing it just once.
- After 20 minutes, take them out and enjoy! It’s best consumed hot while the skin is still crunchy!
- If using a smaller or larger size Air Fryer, adjust the cooking times accordingly always taking into consideration that every oven works differently. For example, an older model of mine has a tiny basket so there’s only space enough to air fry 2 drumsticks at a time.
- I suggest you only marinate the chicken drumsticks for no longer than 1 hour else your meat might take on a “pink” color and it also does not help retain all that flavor very well into the meat.
- If you are planning to use wooden skewers to hold them up while cooking, it is best to soak them in water first so they won’t burn underneath during the cooking process.
- You can add drizzles of honey over top or even brush some onto the skin before starting if you like your chicken sweet and savory! Have fun experimenting with different flavors and let me know how everything turns out.
Tips to use Innsky Air Fryers
Tip 1: Rotation
The air fryers do not only use the steam to make your food crispy but it also rotates. You can put in different foods at once, all rotating differently for even crispiness. Make sure you don’t remove your basket to rotate your food as this might cause a decrease in temperature and ruin your items.
Tip 2: Extra ingredients
According to the user manual of Innsky air fryer, it is allowed to add extra ingredients after 8 minutes. This can be done simply by using a fork or spoon and shake your food in the basket so that the additional ingredient gets coated with oil and fries along with your recipe.
Tip 3: Temperature
The temperature of the air fryer is always around 180-200 degrees Celsius. It might never go lower than 170 degrees Celsius and there’s no chance it might reach over 210 degrees Celsius. If you are cooking with extra ingredients then halve your temperature to 110-120 degrees Celsius.
Tip 4: Cleaning
After having used an air fryer, let it cool down and remove the oil from the non-sticky parts (e.g. bottom of the fryer, lid, etc.). Then simply soak them in water or soap water and scrub them lightly with a sponge or brush. The rest of the components can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Tip 5: Air Fryers for Vegans
Especially if you are vegan, you might wonder now whether an air fryer is suitable for your diet. Many people think that air fryers aren’t for vegans because they only use the heat to cook food. However, this isn’t true as it’s not just about heating up but also creating steam – therefore it can be used by vegans as well.
Tip 6: Cooking time
The cooking time differs depending on the temperature and the food you’re trying to cook. First, always read the manual of your air fryer or check out some YouTube tutorials on how to prepare specific recipes in the Innsky Air Fryer. It is recommended you don’t exceed 20 minutes of cooking time
FAQs about Innsky Air Fryers
Is Innsky a good air fryer?
Yes, absolutely! Since it’s a compact fryer, you just have to be careful not to overload it with food. It is very good with potatoes and meat. I recommend pre-heating it for 5 minutes before starting cooking.
After that, you can set the maximum temperature at 180 degrees Celsius (around 360 degrees Fahrenheit) and put the food in. The time it takes depends on the quantity of food you put, but usually, it is around 10 minutes for fries and 8-9 minutes for chicken legs.
How long do you soak potatoes before frying?
The popular rule of thumb is to soak the potatoes in cold water for at least 1 hour before frying. The general reason offered for this step is that it helps remove some of the starch from the potatoes, which reduces oil absorption during cooking and leads to crispier fries (provided that you fry them twice).
Why do you soak potatoes in water before air frying?
Actually, there are several reasons why we usually soak potatoes. Soaking them helps to remove excess starch, which means that air frying will be more efficient and shorten the cooking time. That also means less heat energy is needed to cook your food – so it saves electricity! Another thing – soaking potatoes makes their texture especially soft because water penetrates faster through soaked spuds.
Soaking potatoes in cold water helps to avoid cooking them with hot steam before air frying and that’s why we soak them in room temperature water instead of using warm or hot water, which could result in saggy skin and undercooked inside.
Conclusion about Innsky Air Fryers
If you are looking for an air fryer that is both affordable and high quality, then the Innsky Air Fryers should be your final choice. The air fryers are a quality product that will help you get the best experience possible with your cooking. However, there are many things to consider when you’re deciding on which one is right for your needs.
They have a lot of great features including their ability to cook foods without oil while also being able to handle large batches with ease. The reviews we looked at show that customers love these products and would recommend them as well.
I hope that this article has helped you get a better understanding of the pros and cons of the two different Innsky air fryer models so that you can make an informed decision for the best one for your family. If there’s anything else I haven’t covered in the blog post or buying guide, please don’t hesitate to comment below at any time!