Tips and Guides on How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer in 2021
Are you possessing but don’t know how to use Ultrean Air Fryer? Don’t worry! This blog will help you to find out the tips and guides on using your air fryer efficiently and effectively.
We’ve all been told that frying food is bad for us. Whether or not you believe this, there are plenty of other reasons why you might want to try cooking with an air fryer instead. For example, it’s a lot healthier and less messy than deep frying.
Ultrean is a company that specializes in making high-quality air fryers. They have been around for over 10 years and have made a name for themselves as leaders in this industry. The Air Fryer is a new way to cook that has been getting a lot of attention lately.
Ultrean products have been designed so they don’t require any oil or butter during cooking – this means you won’t be left with greasy food afterward! It also means that if you want to prepare fried chicken, fries, wings, or anything else traditionally cooked in oil then the Ultrean cooker will do it for you.
There are many benefits to using it, but you can’t just jump in and use one without knowing how. In this blog post, we will explore How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer and the best tips and guides for getting started.
I have also got some recipes you can try out with your new machine! Stay tuned to learn more about what makes these machines so great and how to use Ultrean air fryer properly!
Basic information about How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer
There are many safety precautions to take before discovering how to use Ultrean Air Fryer. You should read about all of them and learn how to set it up for your first time so that you can use this product properly without any problems!
When the appliance arrives at your house, it is very important to read all of the instructions before using your Air Fryer. This allows you to take precautions and learn how to use it properly without any problems! Keep these guidelines in mind when using a product:
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Do not touch hot surfaces or outside of the fryer basket, as burns may result. Handle the basket with a dry potholder or oven mitt.
- Use caution when removing the cover from the base to avoid steam burn injury to the face and hands. Always point steam vent away from face and body when opening the cover.
- Keep children nearby at all times during use by air fryer – they can be harmed if the unit is dropped or falls on them. The most important thing for how to use Ultrean air fryer properly is using it safely for you and everyone around you.
- Do not allow children to operate appliances until familiar with all operating controls and proper operation of the fryer has been thoroughly explained to them by a responsible adult user under adult supervision so they know how to cool it properly should they become too close for safety.
- Do not turn the fryer on without placing properly prepared food into the basket – this could result in fire or electrical shock, possibly causing serious injury.
- Never operate the appliance if it has a damaged cord or if it is dropped and damaged – call customer service immediately to have the appliance repaired by a qualified technician at no charge under warranty conditions for your safety and continued enjoyment of your Air Fryer.
- Always unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning unit as described below – this will reduce the risk of electrical shock should someone accidentally plug it back In while you are doing so.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter during preheating, and avoid contact with hot surfaces in fryer basket or handle – this may result in electrical shock, fire, or burns by steam from the vent when opening cover during releasing steam to cool it down sufficiently before handling.
- Never leave the appliance unattended when in use as there is a risk of fire should an overheated or malfunctioning oil filter ignite nearby combustibles such as curtains, dish towels, furniture, etc.;
- Always unplug the fryer after use to reduce the risk of electrical shock should someone accidentally plug it back In while you are doing so.
- Protect countertops, cabinets, tabletops, walls, and other surfaces from heat during preheating. This step before how to use Ultrean air fryer will help you ensure that you won’t ruin your warranty because of your fault.
- Always place oil food filter into base securely before operating fryer.
- Clean Appliance regularly as recommended in this manual – do not immerse appliance or cord in water.
- This appliance is for household use only, including cooking of foods for household consumption, and should never be used for commercial purposes or other than its intended household usage.
- Do not leave outside unattended during operation as it may cause injury to children who play near the fryer when unattended during operation.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual – do not use attachments that are not recommended by Ultrean Company Incorporated
- Since they could be hazardous, resulting in fire or electrical shock, possibly causing serious injury to you or others nearby; inspect oil filter basket and basket retainer frequently for damage to basket or basket retainer.
- Do not store any items on top of the appliance during use, as they may fall off onto the hot surface and cause injury, fire, or damage to property. Learning this caution before how to use Ultrean air fryer is to protect your benefits and warranty.
- Be sure cord is plugged into proper electrical supply only before operating fryer – do not overload outlet with other appliances, as this could lead to a risk of fire or shock from overheating outlet circuits. A 3-pronged plug is provided for your safety when using a 120 volt 60 Hz electrical supply.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade wider than the other). To reduce the risk of explosion in case of unbalanced load in a circuit due to effects of room lightning and in the event of a malfunction, this plug will fit into an outlet only one way.
- If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not defeat safety purpose of polarized plug.
- A short power-supply cord is used so that you cannot accidentally step on or trip over it while using the appliance
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter during use as it may result in electrical shock, fire or burns if hot oil jumps out of fryer basket onto cord while cooking food for household consumption
- Always keep the unit indoors where there are no combustibles nearby when using air fryer to reduce risk of fire should something catch on fire and cause nearby combustibles such as curtains, dish towels, furniture etc. to catch fire.
- Oil filters should not be used for other than intended household usage – use only ones received with your appliance and available from Ultrean Company Incorporated or authorized dealers when replacements are required –
- Purchase replacements parts only from Ultrean Company Incorporated or authorized dealers to prevent risk of fire hazard and injury. Having this knowledge before figuring out how to use Ultrean air fryer will help you protect your families.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the oil filter as this will result in fire or possible explosion if it malfunctions which may damage fryer housing; manufacturer or authorized dealers can provide replacement parts.
- Never operate the appliance with any part damaged, broken, faulty – air fryer is meant for household usage only and should be used as such – never place inside an oven of other appliances such as self-cleaning ovens during operation for safety reasons
- The smoke produced from smoldering oil filters during cooking on a hot surface may cause indoor smoke alarm on some units to go off if activated nearby causing unnecessary panic due to smoke alarm sounds being heard by all members of family or guests present at the time of the smoke alarm going off
- Oil filters should be removed from the fryer by turning it over and tapping out filters into waste receptacles such as metal or plastic buckets so that any unused oil can be re-used at a future time.
- After unfiltered oil has cooled down, strain through a fine-mesh strainer if you wish to remove debris that may have gotten into the oil during the cooking process
- Do not place in sink and pour hot or cold water onto filter while still hot or cold since this could cause injury; allow oil to cool to room temperature before placing in the sink for disposal – dispose of filter in the outside refuse container after cooling down. This tip on how to use Ultrean air fryer will help you to clean safer.
Setting Up Before Using Air Fryer for the First Time
Before going to How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer, it is important to understand how to set up your brand new air fryer. This process should only take 5-10 minutes. Please follow along with the instructions listed below:
This Air Fryer comes with an instruction manual that you can use if needed. For this step-by-step guide, we will not be using the manual because this process is very simple and straightforward.
- First, place the cooking tray into its desired position inside of the fryer vessel; on the left side if you are right-handed or vice versa. The cooking tray snaps into place easily on both sides (back and front) and will fit into place when the tray is taken out and turned around.
- Once you have placed the cooking tray in its desired position, please lock (snap) the handle down to the left side of the fryer vessel (the front).
- Next, take your oil cup and fill it with cold-pressed vegetable oil or peanut oil up to its line. Please refer to your instruction manual if you are unsure which type of oil to use; each has a different smoking point (the amount of heat before it begins to smoke and create harmful toxins).
- This is important before knowing how to use Ultrean air fryer. The recommended cold-pressed vegetable oils for this fryer are grapeseed, olive, soybean, sunflower. The recommended peanut oils that can be used in this airer are refined coconut oil and refined soybean oil.
- Please note that you must use a frying medium if you are going to cook anything at high heat (above 300 degrees). Some people like to add honey/honeycomb, hazelnut oil, or truffle oil to their food after it has been cooked in the air fryer for added flavor.
- Once you have filled your chosen cold-pressed vegetable/ peanut oil up to its line with the cooking cup, place the lid on and lock it down using the clip attached.
- Do not place any foods into the Air Fryer while the lid is off and do not take out the cooking tray when the lid is off either; these actions can cause injuries and will void your warranty!
- Now that your Air Fryer is set up and ready to use, take your cooking cup full of oil and place it into the fryer vessel. It will easily snap into place on top of the heating element inside the vessel.
Once the cooking cup has been placed into the Air Fryer, plug in your cord via a standard 120V/AUS power socket located near your air fryer.
The power indicator light should come on once you have plugged in your cord; this means that the Air Fryer has been turned On.
If it doesn’t turn on after being plugged in, please check if there is any water or debris from previous food items blocking its access port from being able to be connected with its cord properly. If there is no debris in your fryer, there may be a power outage.
Once the indicator light has turned on, you can start cooking! Place your food into the cooking tray and shut the lid with both hands using the handle locks on each side of the Air Fryer.
Cooking time will depend on what you are trying to cook; below are some recommendations on how to use the air fryer from the air fryer recipe book that came with it when it was purchased from the website or from an authorized retailer:
- If you want to cook chicken wings, please allow 25 minutes at 350 degrees for crispy skin and perfectly cooked meat inside. The crisping process begins after around 15-20 minutes so do not open the Air Fryer before then or the chicken will not cook properly.
- For fries, cook at 350 degrees for around 20 minutes with a cooking cup full of oil in the the Air Fryer cooking tray. Do not open the lid until 10 minutes have passed.
How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer
This Air Fryer is a fast and healthier way to cook your favorite food even without oil. It enables you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with not so much guilt. In this section, I will walk you through the basic steps on how to use Ultrean Air Fryer.
Step 1: Plugging in the machine
Firstly, plug the Air Fryer into its dedicated power source at the back of the device. Then press the power button located in the same place as the power source.
Step 2: Preheating
This is the second step on how to use Ultrean air fryer. In this process, the Air Fryer is pre-heating to cook your favorite food. It takes about five minutes to be ready for cooking. In this process, you can clean up some kitchen utensils and prepare your preferred seasoning for your food if necessary.
If you are cooking fries or chicken wings, it is recommended that you coat them with oil first because they will not give out much smell which makes the mixing bowl’s smell go away quicker than other foods do.
Step 3: Cooking
Now put whatever food you want to cook in the fry basket provided by the air fryer and lower it into the Air Fryer. Make sure that your food is not over-crowding the fry basket because it will slow down the cooking process.
It takes about twenty minutes to complete cooking, once it has been done, release the handle of the fry basket downward so that you can take your favorite food out for eating.
A note on how long an item should be cooked: I recommend checking at least every five minutes when using the air fryer and if needed add more time until desired consistency is achieved. Let’s go to the next step on how to use Ultrean air fryer.
Step 4: Cleaning up
Take a wet towel and wipe the Air Fryer’s mixing bowl and any stains around its exterior parts or base (if necessary). After cleaning it with water, you must dry off your Air Fryer thoroughly with a dry towel before using it again.
A note on clean up: be careful when cleaning Ultrean’s mixing bowl because its handle can detach from the bowl rather easily if mishandled, which then makes the bowl difficult to carry around and add more difficulty in cleaning it.
Step 5: Putting away
After you have finished cooking and cleaned up everything should be put back into your storage spot for your future use after every air fryer session.
Tips for How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer when cooking
Make sure there is enough ventilation during cooking with your air fryer:
This appliance emits heat and smoke. Especially, when it is used for frying or grilling-type cooking. It usually takes about 15 minutes to prepare your food with an air fryer.
During that time it is important that you don’t close any doors or windows in your kitchen because this could create problems like bad smells filling the kitchen or lack of oxygen for example which could be dangerous!
So make sure that your kitchen has good ventilation until cooking with the Air Fryer is done.
Be careful not to touch hot surfaces:
If you are wondering how to use Ultrean Air Fryer you should know that the exterior of this appliance gets hot during cooking. Also, it has some sharp edges. So be careful when using it and never touch any hot surfaces!
When placing food inside the Air fryer, make sure it is not too much or too little:
There are no fixed measurements for ingredients because recipes require different amounts of things like oil, water, etc. However, the general rule is not to put in more than your air fryer can accommodate (if you want full results).
Also, you shouldn’t pile things on top of each other because this could prevent heat from circulating properly. This may cause the food to be undercooked.
Don’t use sharp or metal utensils in the air fryer:
When you are using a fork, knife, or other sharp objects when cooking with this appliance it may scratch your surface and even cause a fire to break out! So please only use wooden spoons when cooking with the Air Fryer. In addition, don’t forget to wash them after use!
Also, make sure that there is no water left on them before placing them inside the cooker. Otherwise, you could get an electric shock from your machine. And lastly never cook any metal things in your Air Fryer because they will harm its nonstick coating after some time.
Clean your air fryer after use:
Just like with all the other appliances in your house, How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer requires some cleaning steps too! Therefore, you should clean it every single time before leaving it for longer than 30 minutes.
Also, if something is stuck to the inner walls of this machine and you can’t get it out by using a wooden spatula then you may use water and baking soda to do that.
Do not plug in the appliance when there is no food inside:
A lot of people make this mistake when they are wondering how to use Ultrean air fryer properly. They put their food inside the cooker and try to start it while thinking about their recipe.
But after a few minutes, they realize that there is no food in this device! So make sure you put your ingredients inside before plugging it in.
Also, pay attention to the bottom of the air fryer where it has some ventilation openings because sometimes food pieces may get stuck there and cause problems when cooking with the Air Fryer.
Use high heat but not high press:
High heat is the best setting for cooking with the Air Fryer. However, you can use medium or low to if you are cooking something that requires less time.
But keep in mind that whenever you are using any of these 2 settings your food will have a less crispy texture compared to when it is cooked on high! So make sure you put things to cook inside before turning on your fryer!
For even heating, move the food around while it’s cooking:
All appliances that generate heat need some time to adjust their temperature all over their surface. This could cause problems like hot spots where certain parts of your dish are burned more than others.
So you should shake your Air Fryer often while cooking to make sure that the food cooks evenly. This is a fun and easy tip for how to use Ultrean air fryer to cook food better.
Use high temperatures for grilling but not frying:
If you want to grill some meat or anything like that then go for the highest setting on your air fryer because this will give you crispy results! The same goes for potatoes and other vegetables.
However, if you are cooking French fries then use low heat so they don’t dry out too much inside! You can also wrap them with aluminum foil before cooking them which helps to keep them moist!
And finally, if it’s fish or any similar dish then select medium heat to prevent overcooking it.
Cook multiple dishes at once:
If you want to save time then you should probably cook more than one dish at once. This Air Fryer is perfect for this because it can hold up to 3L of food with ease!
So when you are planning a party or something like that just prepare some different meals in advance and put them all inside your fryer.
This will make cooking much easier and faster for you and also leave you more time to enjoy yourselves! And if anything goes wrong (which I doubt) feel free to contact the customer support team which has been chosen by Master Chef as the best in its field!
FAQs about How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer
How do you turn off the air fryer?
To turn off the air fryer, press and hold down the power button. You will then be prompted with a warning that says “Fryer is getting extremely hot! Cancel frying or enter standby mode?” Selecting standby will turn the fryer off. The Air Fryer can also be turned off via a built-in timer. After cooking, select your time preference and wait for the LCD screen to display “End.” Pressing any button at this point will turn off the unit.
Can you open an air fryer while cooking?
Yes, you can do this without any problems. All of the most popular models allow you to open it during cooking.
There are many different openings that can be used, but the best is the one with a rotating barrel. The model with a hinged barrel is less efficient and not as safe to use because it’s easier for oil to splatter on your hands.
Can you leave air fryer unattended?
The short answer is yes, you can leave the air fryer unattended. Your appliance will automatically turn off if it gets too hot and there is no risk of fire or other accidents. Reading the instructions on how to use Ultrean air fryer thoroughly to get the best usage.
Should the vent be open or closed on the air fryer?
The air fryer needs to have a vent that is always open. When the air fryer starts cooking, the hot air will travel around food through this vent. If there’s no way for it to escape, then overheating problems may occur.
Can you put parchment paper in an air fryer?
Some air fryers come with parchment paper included. However, some don’t. It is also very easy to make your own parchment paper for an air fryer by using foil and some spray oil on top of it.
If you don’t want to worry about making your own parchment paper though, then another good alternative would be to use silicone baking mats (similar to what you’d buy for a traditional oven).
These are great because they are non-stick and reusable which will save you money in the long run. Read the tips for how to use Ultrean air fryer for more useful information.
Can you put metal in the ovens?
The only metals that we recommend for cooking with your air fryer are stainless steel and cast iron because they conduct heat better than other metals do. If you want to use a non-stick pan as well, make sure it’s made from something like nylon, silicone, or ceramic.
Can we use a glass bowl in the air fryer?
Yes, you can! The air fryer is designed to use with any heat-safe container. However, it is always better to choose a container that has its own handle and is not too big for the size of the basket provided.
Can you put ramekins in the air fryer?
Absolutely! If the ramekins are oven-safe, you can place them in your Air Fryer. Just make sure they are not touching each other to allow proper airflow throughout the fryer.
How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer for Recipes
Chicken Nuggets in Air Fryer
Chicken nuggets are a food that many of us enjoy. It’s not only a delicious snack but also perfect for lunch or dinner when you’re in a hurry or can’t decide what to eat. But, if you want to eat healthily there are some things you should avoid like chicken nuggets frying with oil, eating it at take-out restaurants, etc.
The solution? We can make them in an air fryer! This recipe is really easy and quick; the whole process will only take about 15 minutes. You can even prepare a lot of nuggets at once and freeze them for later. I will show you how to use Ultrean air fryer to make this recipe.
- 240g of chicken breasts, diced into cubes.
- 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond flour or almond meal
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer at 220 Celsius for 4 minutes. Meanwhile, place your chicken cubes in a bowl and drizzle with half a tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Then, toss the chicken so it is well coated in oil and seasoning.
Transfer to a plate or shallow bowl as you will need one empty for mixing your breading later on. Repeat this process until all pieces are thoroughly covered; then set aside.
Step 2: In another dish (it’s best to use a shallow dish for this next step), pour in your almond flour and set it aside.
Step 3: Dip each piece of chicken into the bowl with the almond flour and shake off any excess. Then, transfer to a plate or bowl as you will need one empty for placing onto the cooking rack later on. Repeat this process until all pieces are coated evenly with your dry mix; then set aside.
Step 4: Line your air fryer’s baking trays with parchment paper and place them inside of the machine as they will be needed to catch any oil drippings from your food as it cooks.
Then, place as many nuggets into the air fryer that can fit without overlapping or leaving too much space between each piece for even cooking purposes. This is one of the tips on how to use Ultrean air fryer for cooking any kind of food.
Step 5: Press the “Air Fry” button and set a timer for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, line a plate with a kitchen towel to help soak up any excess oil from your nuggets as they cook. When the timer goes off, press “cancel” on your machine’s control panel to stop it from runnings.
Then, pick up each tray by its handle (be careful not to burn yourself) and place them onto the previously lined plate; then allow the nuggets to cool down for 5 minutes before removing them from their trays using an oven mitt or kitchen towel for safety purposes.
Step 6: Carefully remove your cooling rack used to catch drippings earlier and place it back into your machine in preparation for the next step. If you do not have a cooling rack, use something such as a baking tray instead.
Step 7: Repeat steps 2-6 until all pieces are cooked and ready to eat. Serve with a dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy.
When all pieces have been cooked, you will need to turn off the function on your machine as you will not be cooking anything else at this stage. To do so, press and hold down the “Air Fry” button until it displays “OFF.”
Then allow the machine to cool down for 10 minutes before unplugging it from its power source or moving it to a separate power outlet away from any flammable materials (such as curtains) that may react with spilled oil and start a fire.
Curly Fries in Air Fryer
It is easy to cook delicious, crispy curly fries in the Air Fryer. The amount of oil needed depends on your preference for fried foods. The Air Fryer cooks these yummy French fries in only ten minutes!
Just follow the instructions below on how to use Ultrean air fryer to cook up soft, fresh Curly Fries in your home today!
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper for Seasoning
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 degrees
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4″ thick sticks using a sharp knife or mandolin slicer
- Rinse the potato sticks under cold, clean water to remove excess starch from the fries after cutting
- Completely dry off the potato sticks with a paper towel before adding them to a large bowl filled with 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper for seasoning. Mix together thoroughly so that every fry is coated in oil and seasonings
- Turn on your Air Fryer, setting it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit if yours has an adjustable temperature control setting
- Add the fries carefully to the Air Fryer basket, making sure not to overcrowd the basket or fryer
- Cook the potato sticks for 10 minutes, stirring them once halfway through cooking time.
- Allow the fries to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving to avoid burning your mouth on hot potatoes! Enjoy your Curly Fries with ketchup, ranch dressing, or other dipping sauces!
Final thought about How to Use Ultrean Air Fryer
The Air Fryer is a new and innovative way to cook food. It has quickly become popular in the kitchen because of its ability to fry without using oil or butter, meaning that it’s much healthier for you than traditional frying methods.
If you want to know how to use Ultrean air fryer properly and safely, I have got all the information you need right here in this article! Just follow these tips and guides on how to use Ultrean air fryer so that you can get cooking with less guilt today. Don’t wait any longer – it’s time for some delicious fried meals.